You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 12:39am

Christmas Fair

What am I supposed to do with 54 magic snowflakes when the christmas fair is closed - please reopen it and extend it till New years Eve.

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 12:51am

I am wondering the same thing with magic snowflakes. I am sure there are many who have them and the quests to obtain magical snowflakes are still open allowing you to get more yet the exchange is not open for these snowflakes ? Will you be reopening so that the time and money that was spent on these quests to obtain them will not be lost and the snowflakes can be turned in.. I know in years past the christmas fair has been open for a few days after real world christmas time has passed. So will you be reopening for exchange of snowflakes or are they all just wasted ?

Thank you

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 2:03am

Quoted

Talk to the Spirit of Christmas to exchange your Magic Snowflakes. The Christmas Fair will be open until December 26

The news article does clearly say when the christmas fair would be closed. =(

But as the astute have noticed we can still earn more snowflakes...
Hmm I would say watch this space..

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 7:47am

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear administration!
On the server is winter, snow falls, all the festive mood. Waiting for Christmas miracles.
But I want to ask some questions that are a bit overshadowed this joyous holiday.
I've been playing here for three years. Celebrating with you last Christmas and New Year.
I really liked the amulet of Cave Bear at a Christmas Fair, and I am very tried to get
it this year. Rumors that the German and Polish servers they are already sold, to cheer
me up. I slept little, ate little, refused to best work, but collected the right amount
of magic snowflakes. When I get what I need? Christmas Fair is now closed ...
There was no amulets Cave Bear. And there was no Christmas helmets. I've seen in the
achievement of "Winter Attire". And it was not possible to achieve "Eagle Eye".
I've been collecting snowballs for this ... And for the Snow Arena, which is also
closed. Event "Preparation for Christmas celebrations" still continue to be 10d.
The Spirit of Christmas continues to give daily quests. And I get the magic snowflakes
again. Tell me please, will soon be able to get the amulet Cave Bear, do it
winter achieve and have fun on the Snow Arena? Thank you!

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 9:19am

Quoted from "decster;125935"

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear administration!
On the server is winter, snow falls, all the festive mood. Waiting for Christmas miracles.
But I want to ask some questions that are a bit overshadowed this joyous holiday.
I've been playing here for three years. Celebrating with you last Christmas and New Year.
I really liked the amulet of Cave Bear at a Christmas Fair, and I am very tried to get
it this year. Rumors that the German and Polish servers they are already sold, to cheer
me up. I slept little, ate little, refused to best work, but collected the right amount
of magic snowflakes. When I get what I need? Christmas Fair is now closed ...
There was no amulets Cave Bear. And there was no Christmas helmets. I've seen in the
achievement of "Winter Attire". And it was not possible to achieve "Eagle Eye".
I've been collecting snowballs for this ... And for the Snow Arena, which is also
closed. Event "Preparation for Christmas celebrations" still continue to be 10d.
The Spirit of Christmas continues to give daily quests. And I get the magic snowflakes
again. Tell me please, will soon be able to get the amulet Cave Bear, do it
winter achieve and have fun on the Snow Arena? Thank you!

Nicely said - I think admin should do something about the christmas event!

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 12:33pm

The Christmas fair was closed prematurely on all servers and reopened the next morning.