You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 4:31am

Uninvted Guest reacurring quest,Glitch.and a little babbling(lol)

The reacurring quest "uninvited guests" is telling me the same thing as if i didnt have the quest in the first place.Please fix.

Also on a side note the interserver CC thing was not a good idea,im sure you have heard of its many "failings" .I play games like this for relaxation and enjoyment and am going to start buying diamonds as i really enjoy this game,but the recent glitches have kind of made me hesitant about pooring decent amounts of money into the game.

:love:WOD is a really friendly enjoyable game i love it,it would be made much better with swift reactions to any problems.I do take into account that the recent Christmas events and such may have affected some of these things.

I hope you can fix these probs for everyone.

Very Kind regards(and a Merry Christmas)
Mordulas