You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 21st 2011, 8:04am

well they were screen shots uploaded to imageshack, guess that site dont work. nevertheless have evidence for admins and paypal to see, :) your logs prove nothing of bug abuse, my screenshots prove everything of harassment without due cause of a customer protected under international commerce law. :) [if you make a bug in the magic wand, and someone uses it, that is NOT bug abuse, that is YOU making a bug, and players behaving ORDINARILY...so get your thinking caps on, if you wanna scam people at least do it properly, hardly very creative are you?]

Monday, November 21st 2011, 8:05am

and for gods sake, i STILL dont know what the bug is, at least let me know, so i can have some vague idea of what I am accused of having exploited?

Monday, November 21st 2011, 8:54am

did you know that in japan the was a case where a women got jailed for 3 years because she hired someone to kill her husbands online character in the game!!! wod admins i don't know if you have heard but there is a rule starting to spread that online characters have the same amount of value if not more as everyday items so if you end up jailing for no reason it can be classed as theft because you have taken away someone's character that they have used REAL MONEY!!! on and yes it is part of a game but technically it doesn't belong to you because they made the character, the used reaal money on there character and they built there character to what it is now if you think that you are so powerful and that you don't oblige by these cases i sure hope you have good lawyers especially from all the money you have milked from everyone playing this game

Monday, November 21st 2011, 10:00am

Please contact our support because we do not speak about payment issues in the open forum. You also should check your account on the German server. After you mailed to payment@warofdragons.com you will know more about your curses.