You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 11:01pm

I seem to be stuck with Chuuga figurine. I have the ancient book and an untalkative Antiquarian. Is it my deodorant? Bug or did i miss something? Thx in advance for an answer.

Friday, August 5th 2011, 12:18am

I am trying to get the fourth figurine - chuuga, I have the book but it wont let me* return it to the samary? its given me the amulet to the present but I dont know* where I am suppose to go?? Please help me :)

Friday, August 5th 2011, 12:40am

I have 5 figurines, but Samary doesn't give me any quest. There isn't one in my Accepted quests either. I have 1,2,3, 6 and 7.

Friday, August 5th 2011, 7:52pm

Current goal: Return to the Antiquarian when he has finished reading the Ancient Book. on what to do is not tell me please

Monday, August 8th 2011, 11:19am

Rajat, Scorpion8814, Starflare: Please check again.

Leethan, check your current goal in ther Chuuga quest.

Amy: You already talked to the Antiquarian about the ancient book. What did he tell you?

komanda: Return to the Antiquarian when he has finished reading the Ancient Book. What's difficult about understanding that?

Monday, August 8th 2011, 6:03pm

thanks cross,, problem solved :drink:<-----milk

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 1:06am

I have 5 figurines and Samary won't talk to me... did my deodorant run out?

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 1:54am

Quoted from "Rhuwme;104388"

I have 5 figurines and Samary won't talk to me... did my deodorant run out?

more info: I have figures 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7. I was just told that because I got Berona figure ahead of yeti I may be stuck.

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 2:22am

:( I am told I have to go to Virigiya to get Berona figurine but whenever I go to click on the casks get nothing. Ihave been going several days, every hour and still get nothing :(
I'm an innocent little teapot.

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 10:33am

Rhumwe, check again.

Amdis, this is a matter of luck.

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 2:43pm

where is the Baguron? y i can't find him, i'm angry for it now.
my Current goal: Defeat Baguron and get the Chuuga Figurine. Afterwards, speak to Verkiry in the present.
i'm magmar.
thx

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 2:52pm

travel bag, this is not the place to ask how to do the quest. You are a great and smart warrior who will find out like others did before you. And remember, when you are told to defeat Baguron you are 50 years in the past. There was no admin forum 50 years ago, not even the old one. :smile:

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 5:43pm

i cant find the corvus figurine ppl say the scientist has it but when i talk to him he doesnt say anything about it
What you mean I can't have a cookie?

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 6:00pm

I wouldn't necessarily belive what "people" say, the olny one to belive about these figurines is probably the Antiquarian. Maybe you should speak to him first.

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 9:30pm

Passed: Go to the port and try to find out if anyone is willing to sail to the Polar Badlands.
Current goal: Keep your eyes open. The collector’s figurine can appear at any time at the most unusual places.

The Yeti Baby doesn't want to talk to me :(

And I've killed this guy and still nothing...
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=109024750

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 8:36am

Current goal: The antiquarian will do further research about the collector’s figurines and try to find out what they are all about. When you have found the figurines 1, 2, 3, and 7, return to the Antiquarian.
I got all of them, but Samary doesn't say anything about them. Maybe reset the quest?
Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 9:07am

Congratulations. You have found all the figurines and given them to the Antiquarian. He will now open the figurines and take the keys. Come back when he has the keys to find out how to get the treasure

Antiquarian is still giving me advice where to find collectors figurines, even though i gave all them to him

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 10:35am

Amdis, you already have the Yeti.

Janusky, try again please.

D3v1l lt, wait till the antiquarian tells you something about the treasure.

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 4:04pm

Well I did the journey to the past quest which he told me to do but then once that finished I have had nothing off him since but still have the ancient book in my bagpack, but hes not saying I can return it to him :S

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 11:47pm

Oh gracious and almighty admins, might you stop these pesky zombies from entering the fight and killing me?
I try to fight the Young Baguron, and almost get him, when all the zombies swarm in and kill me :(
It wasn't just one time either, it was several fights and every time just as I'm close to killing him they kill me.
If I in my beautiful and skiny armor cannot take him down, I don't even want to contemplate how others are suffering...
So, please? ;( Stop them from barging in on the party?