You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 29th 2011, 4:16pm

If you mean the antiquarian i did talk to him several times. He just gives me the quest The Rare Collector’s Figurines with the current objective : "The antiquarian will do further research about the collector’s figurines and try to find out what they are all about. When you have found the figurines 1, 2, 3, and 7, return to the Antiquarian".

I currently have figurines 1,2 and 7 (and also 6 from a chest), so i just need number 3. According to a lot of people i asked, i should be able to purches figurine 3 from Avelius, but he has no such dialog option. I've tryed declining and picking up The Rare Collector’s Figurines quest serveral times, tryed talking to Avelius with and without the quest active and still nothing.

Friday, July 29th 2011, 5:29pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;101846"

DEG, you don't need to go to Samary at the stage of the event at which you are right now.

Yes sory my mistake :(

Friday, July 29th 2011, 6:45pm

Hi, I have 6 collectors figurines but chuuga. My problem is that i haven't quest for chuuga figurine-Gloum the Swindler does not have any quests, only dialogue about buying additional deposit boxes. Please help :)

Friday, July 29th 2011, 7:53pm

Current goal: Return to the Antiquarian when he has finished reading the Ancient Book.

Went to antiquarian after 1 day, still he doesn't want to talk

Friday, July 29th 2011, 9:55pm

Need Zigred figurine and talked to antiquarian but i cant find the figure in stash here:

pacifist in tree trunk on the left

pls fix

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 7:31pm

I've asked around and there's definitely something wrong with getting the 3rd figurine (corvus). Menachem doesn't mention anything about it, he just tells me to get 1,2,3 and 7 (wich i belive is the quest for the 8th figurine, the yeti) and as a consequence i don't have the dialog option that allows me to buy the corvus from Avelius.
I've talked to several other people who have been trying to get the figurines in the last couple of days and they have the same issue. Could you please take a look to see if something snapped with this part of the quest (it used to work not long ago) or at least let us know if some change occured in the way we are supose to get the 3rd figurine.

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 10:11am

Hi, I have 6 collectors figurines but chuuga. My problem is that i haven't got the quest for chuuga figurine, Chigrik the Thief does not seem to have any quests. Please help.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 1:11am

same problem as sparkplugg, no option from avelius to buy the corvus... though i still need to find zigred too. i have pkhadd, cerberus and tiger.
There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
Which luckily I am.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 6:29am

I have four of the figurines, yet when i go to speak with Samary he doesnt seem to want to speak to me about the newest quest.. Can you check this out for me please...

Renala

Monday, August 1st 2011, 2:45pm

dshield1 and SparkPlugg, please try to speak to the Antiquarian once again.

Kampfbauch: Nithing to fix, you just need more luck.

D3v1l lt: This book is a huge volume, it takes some days to be read.

Tim Tam and world pride, did you tell anyone, that you found the collector's figurines? (Hint: Some of the NPCs don't read the admin forum)

Renala, please check again.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:27pm

now got both corvus and zigred. thanks cross knight
There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
Which luckily I am.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:32pm

Antiquatian finally talked, problem solved, thank you.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 5:01pm

I am having the same problem and cannot find any quests to continue. Had it untill i purchased the one at the wedding chappel shop can you help plz.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 6:08pm

Please speak to the Antiquarian.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 8:16pm

Thanks for your help

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 3:56pm

I just bring 3 Mind Flowers to Furratsy. She give me Elixir, but what should I do next? There are empty goal in quest log.
The journey to Eloah’s palace
The search for the Collector’s Figurines goes on. The last of the collector’s figurines is in the grave of Eloah’s son.

Passed: Find 3 Mind Flowers and bring them to Furratsy so that he can make a “wonderful brew” from them.
Current goal:

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 4:03pm

In this part of the forum you will not get any hints how to continue. Try to remember what the person you last talked to said.

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 6:30pm

I just want to know why the field "Current goal:" is empty. Is it normal?

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 9:07pm

please help me cross,, after collecting the first four figure when I go to samary ,, there is nothing written about the quest of finding the yeti figure,, mentor say it is a bug as I have the berona figure too

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 10:34pm

i have the figurines but i cant get to yeti theres nothing about it from sam