You are not logged in.

bug

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 2:58am

That's not a bug because the "new" rules state that to get the loot you have to do at least 1 damage. Since you're naked hunting, your tiger did all damage and no one got the loot because the actual players in the fight "you" didn't do any damage

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 6:25am

no wrong answer....u need 1 damage to ensure u get loot...naked hunting doesnt alway guarentee loot anymore but u dont need to always have at least 1 damage

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 9:44am

If you want to be sure to get loot, make damage.

Friday, June 10th 2011, 12:32pm

when no one else in fight and Only I'm in there and monster is dead and I win where loot go ? thats for when some one else in fight and u want get loot then u make dmg ! but when only I'm there why ?
I fight I use luan who recive loot ?

Friday, June 10th 2011, 3:05pm

Unless you damage the opponent with at least one point, no loot will be given to you.
:drink: