You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 2:35pm

all time the same problem

:26 Some of your items have been damaged: Hero Belt (-1), Knapsack (-1), Contrition Cuisses (-1), Courage Amulet (-1), Rucksack (-1).
13:28 Fight ended: Attack on Wild Hound.
13:28 Some of your items have been damaged: Artful Contrition Cuirass (-1), Boots of Destruction (-1), Axe of Destruction (-1), Helmet of Destruction (-1), Contrition Cuisses (-1).
who pay for this all -me
all time got bug and not log more in fight but find myself to solve problem after time out need just to dres up to all and fine again
but question is who pay for this all
how many have broke my belt and item in this whay
sick of all
- to anderstend when 1 player make somting wrong need to pay money (curse gag ...)
-when game broke you got 1 conect problem.... bla bla bla nobody pay for this

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 2:38pm

I agree with Dracula, has for days on the server seen by me big problems, fighting for a long time are loaded, the game slows down .. I'm just a couple of times, was killed because of this ... why on a day off I can not enjoy the game? I only get bad emotions

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 2:45pm

btw all this not load hapend when i going to doing superbings!!! (bog elf mob lev9 load mob lev 10 not load guraldy load iguaron not ) -when i got ataked ,when i atack is fine -strange