You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 6:42am

Interserver fight issues and ideas for a solution

I experienced yet another arena tonight on the PL server that resulted in me and my partner both dieing due to timeout even before the loading circle had finished to 100%. Because so many people still complain about this on intersever battlefields, i have 2 suggestions on how this could be resolved.

1. Create an optional, unified client package that contains the cached game files for all three servers, to reduce the amount of downloaded material when switching away from our home server.

2. Create optional patch downloads that allow us to install the game files for the other servers into our exisiting client installs.

I know that it would probably triple the size of the client/file downloads, but i would bet that a fair number of people, especially the valor, paypalling types of players, and people that just want to make their battlefields work better would jump at the chance to get those files on their PCs rather than wait for them each time they connect to the other game servers.

If there is a way to install the other clients and merge those files into our english client, im sure providing instructions on how to do so would be a very hot topic here on the forum.

I hope I at least give some good food for thought here on how to improve the game play. We all just want this to work smoothly.

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 5:46pm

i agree same thing happened to me on the PL server also last night stuck at 98% loading for fight while my arena partner was screaming at me for help please sort this out