You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 4:15pm

Riddle of the Philosopher's Stone Quest glitch

Well im having a big problem with the Philosopher Quest... i used the ultimate game card to pay-pall 20 Gold... I talked to a Mentor and he said under borrowing 1 diamond and below it schould say... Loan diamonds and Enter amount.... Well it doesnt and i get this...

Greetings, traveller!
I am happy to see you in my bank. I know that you have already used the services of my bank many times and have changed diamonds. My savings are great and I would like to give you some diamonds on credit for 10 days.
If you pay them back early, I will only be happy, but if you fail to return them on time, I will place a Curse of Poverty on you until the debt is repaid. The more diamonds you buy, the more I can give you on credit. My trust in you and the sum you can borrow will increase with every diamond that you buy here.

Theres no way its letting me to borrow money but i have Paid 20$ and bought 16G with the Game Card....

Please fix this as i really need the 7G... And ik i have used the ultimate Game card... to paypall 16G... 20$ worth of Gold...

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 4:46pm

I have still waiting for a Reply