You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:27pm

Archievment score...

hi everyone

everyone know that archievments are one of the stuff which counts into the generall rating of your character.
i am not sure, but i think that the archievment lists are not actually. maybe there is a bug.
for example: completed archievments of myself: Kill 500 Kretches. - I've come to get you, Kretches!!! (counts: 89/500) but i got all 30 points for this.

on the other hand i didnt get archievment that i can swear i got them in the past.

pls check this out.

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 11:22pm

another point i dont understand:

Achievement score 2705

Score total: 2700

why is there a different of 5 points

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 9:27am

To even upthe diffferent achievemnet score points, reset all emotes and buy them again.

If you regard achievement points as something that counts into the "general rating" of your character or not is up to your opinion. The advantage you get from them is not in anyway influencing your gameplay, even though it is nice to have some extra emotes.