You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 7th 2011, 1:09pm

i won arena, got no valour, and 4 win in row streak Broken!

12:00 Awesome Fury » Cassiopeia3112: http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…241538&finish=0 < i won but no valour, and my 4th win steak broken. :(

12:02 erlkonig » Awesome Fury, MoNtE-CrIsTo : that's very odd

12:06 erlkonig » Awesome Fury, MoNtE-CrIsTo : http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/forums…-Administration

ok here I am, please valour and restore 4 win streak, 4th badge :)

Monday, March 7th 2011, 1:18pm

You have already seized the sphere from the altar and taken it to your base < two times, when i hadn't got sphere, it wouldn't let me. so we had to kill opponents 3 times. all extra xp for nothing. please give take some xp off to make up for bug as well.

Monday, March 7th 2011, 7:23pm

You received your valor and experience and the 4th victory badge at 12:23.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 2:50am

yes, the bug corrected...so the streak wasn't broken.. but i got no badge on 4th win, 4th badge on 5th win, 5th badge on 6th win. Could of been worse. but bug is a bug. anyways doesn't bother me, could of been worse lol.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 2:55am

also what about the bug of having to get kill 3 times ? silvergreyhawk was in my team he knows this. you didn't address both of these things yet. please do.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 6:37am

OK i quit game. i've had enough of this.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 10:22am

Please understand that we cannot answer your questions at night time.

You did receive the 4th and the 5th badge. Please stae when you should have received the 6th one so that we can check this.

Please also provide the time when you got the chat message about the altar so that we can investigate this issue.

The more information you provide the quicker we can investigate your issues.