You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 7:11am

Also to the mags that maybe hate me or my clan and are worshiping MIB right now....its like you act like this isnt a war game for 1 & for 2 like your targeted...most of you are not and some of you are with good reason because you probably start crap yourself from across the pond here and then actlike no one will retaliate?? then surprised when someone does...if you dont want be attacked and apologize or ask it to stop and im sure my clannies gladly would...i dont go out of my way to kill people unless thats what happens to me?? and i stopped that a long time ago or if u hex me sure ill kill you... like thats the freaking point of the game guys jesus...everyone in this game has enemies they make along the way as well that can even be ur friends while fighting because they are fun or challenging to fight as well and thatll happen as you lvl and then once u get max lvl....for everyone that hates me so much know that it wasnt 100% all my want to come back to this game...and ill gladly leave again i have no care about it...my clan wont want me to but it not bother me, but i ask this why dont u ask your high lvl mags what they think if i leave this game and the impact it will have and DID have when i left the first time please just go ahead and do that :) because they will teach you so info wether they like me or not im sure.

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 7:17am

It is funnier I guess

You think my clan is crying?? when have we every cried about a war over here...we are far more than just used to it, anyone that knows me knows im not racist but only the actions of morons in game after they declae war were maybe i say things to piss em off because thats part of it but im far from racist...i just love to cause hell for other side and i get joy out of being jailed honestly i think its funny as hell lol. BUT we surely are not asking for war to stop anytime and it doesnt need to at all for all we care, this can be a new thing on human side if MIB would like it to be thats perfectly fine. And i didnt cause war MIB wanted this war, i took loko into clan because yeah maybe he said something he should not have said, but if you see messages before what he said he was provoked by omg guess who MIB...so who is really at fault huh?? sure if i push any of your buttons enough and provoke you enough ull say something stupid to me too and i can screenshot that too save it and start war with you as well after....MIB just wants to drive players out of game thats all they do, anyone weaker then them they dont care if there game gets messed up and I & MY CLAN wont allow such things to happen...everyone in game makes mistakes and ur allowed to its a game....and yes i exe people too but never so much that im trying to end there game....its simple as that
If u are not a racist , dont speak racist than about Turks, Muslims and also God. I don't care your real life , we are playing a game . Be respectful here then if u are not a racist dont use the racist words to Turks who are Muslims . Ok ? Have a good days to all in a good war. :drink:

:snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 7:20am

MIB vs not All

We attack who protect racist BL clan . There are no war with all humans btw. We have no war with moonwalkers, darkside,mafio... and other clans. The game is not about only BL clan allies. :thumbsup:

:snowball:

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 10:14am

lol. mw said "i don't support racism", you are the person who was punished the most for racism in this game. you have two faced

As long as you are, there will always be war in this race. All the bl and mib wars happened because of zuko and mw. it never changed at all. We never fought BL when you were banned for 8-9 months. you are back in the game and there is war again.
You continue protect the loko, he is not fighting, the human race is in this state because of you.

You start war on IA because you couldn't kill us. That's why we involved war on your alliance. You involved alliances in this war.
because you can only kill people small lwl or you can kill 0 effect people with full effect.
I have killed you many times and will continue to kill you.
every time I kill you, you make funny excuses like 4 sup and I don't even answer you. Spent any money you want, you are still weak for me.
Here you talk differently. You like to show people off, but unfortunately that's not the truth.

"aDmIn pLs ReMovE iNviSibLe eLixiR saMe RacE WaRs"
whoever said this is hunting invisible at every opportunity, it's very funny :lol:

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…er_id=10&stat=1

sometimes we will lose but we will kill most of you like any other time before this. good luck

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 10:35am

To clarify, there should not be any racist or discriminatory remarks and there is absolutely no justification for any such comments. Additionally, this is not limited to just one faith or background - it is applicable across the board. Should anyone make such remarks, please report it to the relevant Guards team.

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 11:28am

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…63&server_id=10
good job and we are proud of you invisible

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 2:00pm

My opinion about MIB

Hello, maybe my opinion is influenced by my experience being in BL, but despite everything I think I'm quite critical.

In these almost 2 years, after my return to the game and within BL, each and every one of the wars with MIB have been forced and pushed by you; just have to see the people you had within your ranks (akka ZUKO) and his actions that really WERE DESTRUCTIVE TO THE GAME, not the jokes that are made about God, that sincerely nobody cares, only those who use it as an excuse for conflict. Truly intelligent people are enough with their faith, if it is really real and ignore the jocular comments, because they do not contribute anything. Faith is something personal, but with your action, you intend to impose it on this game as part of it.

You enjoy the discomfort that you generate with your wars, because in your sick ego, it is a way of showing that you are better to someone. I have never seen you take steps to reconcile, only to face (that already says the type of people you are and your real intentions).

You say that IA was introduced because it was not possible to compete with you, well, allow me to inform you that I was one of those who requested it, because you will understand that with my level, I can't compete with people who, despite considering themselves superior, ONLY KNOW HOW TO FIGHT AS INVISIBLY. So, I needed visible targets.

As I was saying, you cannot impose your thinking on other people, despite the fact that you have been trying for years. If BL wants to take in a person who made a mistake fueled by your own pressure, BL does. We are superior to the nonsense that can be said in a hot moment, more apart from being inside a war game.
The fact that you don't do it, after 2 long weeks, is because as I said, this isn't a punishment for Bad Loco, it's an excuse to carry out your stupid wars (I guess the stock of invisibility artifacts was already big and you wanted to use it).

And as an example, I will put that despite being in the "week of peace" you continue to play your dirty games, not for nothing yesterday I received 2 chains inside the castle from an invisible player. This serves as an example for me to show you, that despite everything, you do not respect this game or its rules, you use the blank spaces to take advantage of it, because while you do not attack me... the guards will not take measures of the effects negatives that you throw while being invisible, because “THEY CAN`T VERIFY WHO WAS”. They call for proofs, what more proofs you need than only a castle member can do it to me, and the only persons we are on war are them? Lmao... I think it seems like a disservice to this game, already full of errors a guard can`t see who casts curses being invisible.

In short, stop playing the card of good players... here you can write what you want and give your best impression, but in the day to day of the game you do not fool anyone. Whoever lives with you knows which foot you take.

Definitely: MIB, you´re a joke with legs :dance:

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 2:30pm

all people saw everything already if they are not blind

To clarify, there should not be any racist or discriminatory remarks and there is absolutely no justification for any such comments. Additionally, this is not limited to just one faith or background - it is applicable across the board. Should anyone make such remarks, please report it to the relevant Guards team.
i think people saw the all things already , We know also last year how he spoke about muslims and turks on main chats )
Now he cant speak anymore bcs he got punishments

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=20350698

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=20349030

there are more but I think no need , u know how person like MW is.

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=20349868 < here also insulting girls in general using on us.

money is not everything , he can be rich but humanity is bigger >>> than money . You(mw) can fight it is a war game but not with racism. We know the histories of the world .

mw,
BUT DONT FORGET IT IS NOT A REAL LIFE , SO DONT SPEAK LIKE 'I AM NOT A RACIST' , We really dont care your real life . You spoke racist here , okay ? and dont forget that it is a war game not racism.

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 2:33pm

and if you keep continue like this ,your clan members will they will pay the price by fighting in game. The only problem is you in human side , all you do is tempt people by buying them with your money. Or you're good at messing things up by insulting and provoking people as you said me on discord channel.

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 3:14pm

The real reason why mighty started attacking immortal assassin, and that I took in this clan 2 mib players (a lvl 20 who is not playing at the moment) and a small lvl 8.
So sorry but it makes me smile when we say he doesn't want a war, and he attacks another clan of the alliance just because he has 2 less players to kill.
And for information mighty if loko was attacked leaving the clan at the base it was not for the racist remark but because he insulted members of his clan before and after having left either by saying for stupid and unjustified reasons

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 4:43pm

I didn't expect it to take off.
When I say MIB vs. all, I mean MIB and the 4 other big clans on the human side.

the goal of this game is to make war between oposition (magmar vs human).

and not to destroy the camp where we come from.

I ask you to forgive me because instead of making things better I am making them worse with these publications :cry: . in other words, you can't take it for granted like I did, they are player they don't play Anymore because of it.

BL and MIB very very very great clans Big love to you :love1: :love1:

everyone is wrong in this story, I am one of them.
I hope to see you in the clan war events
with your logo intact

Have a Nice Game Evryone :drink:

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 5:49pm

woke nation

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 9:34pm

It is so funny seeing from magmars who cry for BL clan. Everyone know the BL clan actually most of wars are because of racist speakers MW. We warned them to dont inv Loko to clan because we had war with bad loko . But after that mw invited him to clan for fun because he war bored. In the end during the war mw spoke racist about Turks and God . We saw he banned 3 times or more who banned because of racism in game. It must be the most cursed for racism. He can be no racist in real life and we dont care his real life. But we see how person like he is in the game. Note : mw atacked our allies that is why war became bigger with polish clans. It must be his tactic to make big war . He took them to BL ally and atacked IA members (9-13 lvl) if you no trust me you can ask other players who play in com.
In addition, we said they leave from BL ally we don atack them some people left from clans and we dont atack them. But DR clan made a clan war with IA clan too. As we see they want war too. So stop crying for it :)
And mw was cursed 300 days have u ever seen a war with BL clan? The all wars started with BL because of zuko and mw. All people know that who have a brain.
You are the only one who crying right now, i dont know if you sound like a lion inside your imagination but outside is completelty different. Who has gifts about "we are sorry about low levels who got hurt during war" or who targeted even non mages on first day of war ? Boo hoo dude, read back what you talking about. "bad loko said this, bad loko did this" why not give extent what happened before? Also everyone knows what you think about Polish people so quit playing race card. We are not on medieval ages anymore if you want war than declare war like a man no need to throwing dirt etc we arent monkeying around no more that evolation step has ben passed long ago. You cant tell people what to do you are nowhere near to have such command even if theres any. Just admit that you want to "dominate" human side of com server and wanting everyone to afraid you which is long shot lol. You just getting even more enemies everyday because of these utopic and dictatorial thoughts of yours. Also as i said on prv its not your duty to determine nationality of people.

You are just a random guy on a random game, nothing else. Behave and wake up from your delusion. Sooner is better, get a reality and temper check.

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 9:51pm

lol
-UnderWorld- has attached the following file:
  • lul.jpg (5.01 kB - 8 times downloaded - latest: Oct 21st 2022, 10:32am)

Thursday, October 20th 2022, 6:26pm

Until now, I didn't know why people didn't like MiB, but I already know and support them.

Thursday, October 20th 2022, 8:38pm

Until now, I didn't know why people didn't like MiB, but I already know and support them.
:lol: :lol: Who say that people didn't like MIB???? ?( ?( ?( :huh: :huh: :huh:

before you say bulshit, try to manage your war against them.

advise for all others, you just have to open your eyes.

MW not here= NO WAR WITH BL
MW here= WAR WITH BL

for all the respect I have to MW

my opinion is made with the facts that I see :!:

Friday, October 21st 2022, 10:34am

my opinion is made with the facts that I see
It seems you need to wear glasses

Sunday, October 23rd 2022, 2:27am

@mib

I find it funny how you're sitting in your own country having never stepped out into the actual word that you somehow can understand and know what racism is. Try migrating into another country where you’re the odd one out and then come back with your hurt feelings. Right now, you’re just sitting crying keyboarding behind a computer about your feelings being hurt. Educate yourself, learn a little, know exactly the difference between an insult and racism. You had a difference of opinion with a member in your clan, insults were thrown by both parities yet because you guys seem to think you’re so much superior, its your feelings that dictated who’s wrong and whose right. You guys seem to think you're much superior to anyone else playing the game, and your actions and attitudes have created inequitable opportunities and outcomes for others playing the game...THAT IS RACISM. I know how you all feel about Polish players and what you've done and said about them... aren’t you guys the ones who started a war with DR because an ex-member of them was hexing you guys? You couldn’t deal with him alone, so you guys started exeing all of DR until he stopped...and you say you guys don’t want war...lmao...so cut the crap about using race and religion as a means to start all your wars. So maybe try being fair and treat everyone with some equality instead of acting like you guys are above all... but then again your self-actualization might only be driven by this game..

Sunday, October 23rd 2022, 5:42am

funny rynn

@mib

I find it funny how you're sitting in your own country having never stepped out into the actual word that you somehow can understand and know what racism is. Try migrating into another country where you’re the odd one out and then come back with your hurt feelings. Right now, you’re just sitting crying keyboarding behind a computer about your feelings being hurt. Educate yourself, learn a little, know exactly the difference between an insult and racism. You had a difference of opinion with a member in your clan, insults were thrown by both parities yet because you guys seem to think you’re so much superior, its your feelings that dictated who’s wrong and whose right. You guys seem to think you're much superior to anyone else playing the game, and your actions and attitudes have created inequitable opportunities and outcomes for others playing the game...THAT IS RACISM. I know how you all feel about Polish players and what you've done and said about them... aren’t you guys the ones who started a war with DR because an ex-member of them was hexing you guys? You couldn’t deal with him alone, so you guys started exeing all of DR until he stopped...and you say you guys don’t want war...lmao...so cut the crap about using race and religion as a means to start all your wars. So maybe try being fair and treat everyone with some equality instead of acting like you guys are above all... but then again your self-actualization might only be driven by this game..
you are really funny , i laughed during reading your no sense words ...and It is really weird to defend racists in your own clan when u never have spoken any racist words. what did mw give u ? it is a game right and u wanna protect your weak clan but you are really funny boy ... I hope u will understand events around you. Intense and other clans were waiting you for days . leaving from your racist clan but you did not come online to keep them in war :DDDDDDD. you are a bad boy and bad loco. Now war gonna be better 1v1 :) bad luck :beer: