You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 1:09pm

Login issue

I try to log in to the game through the client, I am sent to the page "Welcome to the new Legend portal in order to proceed with playing Legend please Log-in to the portal using your MY.GAMES account or Register a new one if you don't have it. "
Here if I enter the email address and password: "Invalid username or password".
On account.my.games/ (from the browser) after logging in, in the security menu it appears to me that the email is unconfirmed. If I click to send me a confirmation email, when I try to confirm I receive an error message "something went wrong", and so on, in the loop ....
Looks like I won't be able to play anymore .......
Bearcub has attached the following files:
  • 1.jpg (39.71 kB - 41 times downloaded - latest: Feb 27th 2021, 9:47pm)
  • 2.png (21.54 kB - 42 times downloaded - latest: Feb 27th 2021, 9:47pm)
  • 3.jpg (114.81 kB - 38 times downloaded - latest: Feb 27th 2021, 9:47pm)

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 4:43pm

dont know what [edit] ADMINS did but when i log in on to my account i am suddenly in human land instead of beiing my character in magmarland

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Feb 17th 2021, 9:49am) with the following reason: Please refrain from using foul language