You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 10:40pm

the death of the battlefields

Who is wants to go to the battlefields to spend money and stress yourself when you can have events like the plateau to make double valour for free? this event is the death of the battlefields. Only the top players go in the fields and when a normal player goes there and takes a lots of kick he understands that it is not convenient he does not go there anymore. Those involved in the development of the game should commit more and create new and different event, more fantasy and more fun, as in the past (ridiculous that 80% of events revolve around real money), and recover the "value" of the valour.

i talk about my lev, i dont know other level

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 12:19am

could have something to do with people exactly like you who stall their level forever. If people level more naturally then there won't be as many insane players each level.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 1:08am

I stopped playing for a long time, I do not think I have stalled the level but only I took the time to become strong. do you think we should all run to become mage and burn the funniest part of the game? no, this game takes a lot of time. Alternatively you can spend a lot of real money or run fast on the levels, it is a choice of players, it is up to the administrators to try to make big and small player happy.

I do not need red medal at level 8 but I want it at level 6, as the game provides for the best players, so I'm forced to wait a little longer. I do not know the problems of mage, but I think the biggest problem is that the game is not now calibrated for level 19 for now (there are not enough people, there is a lot of money but little fun). And of this you can not certainly blame those who choose a game strategy, but it is who governs the rules that have the responsibility for this.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 1:49am

Quoted

I do not need red medal at level 8 but I want it at level 6

Exactly, you spend years with naked hunt for red BoE or BoV, then years doing same thing with endagar for other reputations.
Then other idiots do same thing because they think thay can fight win a fight against you only if they have lv 10 mount too. So what we have is crowd of idiots who only hunt with naked butt, and cry that some players steal their loot by the way.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 8:26am

I have got your point, Spakka, and I know what you are talking about.
By putting a high goals within game, some of us are enjoying the game only in that way. Game itself is very difficult, hard, but for example I wouldn't spend a single cent to make it easier for myself. I would rather spend all money with girlfriend or friends or to improve my real life education, but not on some game...

Still it's up to a player what to do, how long something should take and so on. I am not mad at looters, because it's my decision (looting is theirs) and the way for now to take the loot without doing damage as I have made goals (as a free player) for each lvl because I enjoy it that way.

But to call someone "idiot" just because his ways are different than yours...I am afraid that such statement describes the one having it.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 9:40am

theres a reason people who dont paypal go slow, i went fast on my first character, i couldnt do arena, cause fighting me was a free win, i couldnt do cc, i was a liability to my team, i couldnt do temple, same reason, after server merge, com players fight the strongest paypalers on de and pl, to have any fun and partake in the game, you have to spend time, or money, if you dont have money, it has to be the time you spend. if everyone just lvled fast theres a situation where free players have to be hunters, and paypallers are the valor players.
sorry to all the people who think its their right to tell other people how to play but its a game, we all play it how we want to, and i want to be able to do arena

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 11:11am

if everyone just lvled fast theres a situation where free players have to be hunters, and paypallers are the valor players.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 11:15am

why am i wrong? a paypaller buys a 30day jak, and a 30 day mount deck, what fast free player can compete?

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 11:27am

In a world where a paypaller can make thousands of gold every time diamond cert event comes around, it's hard to disagree :lol:

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 11:52am

There's a lot to say about it, yet I'll just say this:

You can work on your reps just like anyone else,
You can try to upgrade your armour, work to get the best just like anyone else,
You can actually be a non-diamond-buying-character yet be better than most people just like anyone else.

It's too hard in low levels? Don't wait too long, just level up, there are a ton of battlefields for people of level 11-19 and that's how it is because the time of low levels is long gone, it was only here back when the max. level was 10, there are ton of people i know who levelled up to 11 to finish their ranks, reps, everything.

Just because some guy has a jakaral that'll go away in a month or a card set that lasts for, idk, 90 days? This doesn't mean you'll lose all the time, after seeing all those tryhard level 5-6 PL and DE players I just moved on, all you have to do is move on, you can get valor, trophy hunters rep, reputation etc. in higher levels a lot easier than now, that's how it has been for the past 3-4 years, that's how it is gonna be in the future whether you like it or not.

That's my 2 cents.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 12:07pm

but why should people just move on? the low lvl game is fun, i enjoy arena, why should i just skip it cause someone else says so? you might want to play that way, some people dont, maybe people should play their game and let others do the same, there isnt a right or wrong way to play, theres the way you want, and thats right for you, all the people who tell others they are wrong are just a little arrogant, i dont agree with the I play this way, so everyone else has to opinion

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 12:14pm

and ive seen what happens to alot of free players who lvl fast to mage, they struggle to catch up with reps, they complain how weak they are, some people call them leech for doing low damage in abyss etc, they still cant do arena, some struggle on, but alot quit, we dont need more people quitting

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 12:21pm

I'm no paypaller myself, but man, I can definitely say I'm glad I started stall and fix my previously crap (I'd still say I'm a noob though) character before diamond certificates were introduced. I stalled low levels not because I wanted to be a strong PvP player, but because I liked being able to do cerberus and a few other unimportant things. It just so happened that catching and selling ~700k fish, along with not giving in to money-sink events meant the money had to go somewhere. I guess my character slowly improved, to the point where I had a bit of fun in PvP, even without a good level 10 mount (sorry vargash you sucked).

Would I be better now if I never did that and just rushed to mage? Probably, but I'm not playing to be the best in the game, just enough to have fun whilst it lasts.

Good thing I refreshed before posting too, because you're absolutely right DW, rushing straight to mage as a weak player then trying to go into chaotic/abyss to improve like everyone says you can and getting absolutely shafted must be incredibly demoralising. Without good durability, talents, or symbols at mage you will be swept aside by even moderately strong players, not even denting their life bars thanks to atshi elixirs. I can't imagine how awful that feels but I can definitely see how it could make you wanna stop playing completely. Not to mention, spoiler alert, level 11s don't make *that* much more money than level 9/10 unless you're already strong and can hunt level 11 mobs without using many elixirs.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 12:29pm

Because your argument is based on staying low level for very long time so you can catch up with paypallers, and I'm telling you that it's actually better to level up and work on your character if you want to be able to compete. You don't want to play like that? Cool, your choice, i don't care, none of my business. But don't come here talking about how paypallers are playing with all their good stuff but you not being able to do that because you don't paypal if you're not willing to compete, because looking at it from this perspective, it seems like you want to win the game by staying in low levels so long that you have everything to be able to crush the newcomers of your levels rather than competing against them. (As you can see, I have only focused on one sentence and I have placed my answers based on that sentence)

Now to destroy your whole argument:

I never said your opinion was wrong, never said mine was right, I stated my opinion just like you did yours. (But kahel u posted a picture seying she waz wrung) But I'm totally standing behind the fact that it's actually better to level up, therefore that sentence you have said is wrong.
It's none of my business how others play, I'm posting what I'm posting to show them that there's actually this way of doing stuff which is a million times better in reality.
I can give you an example of 10 people off the top of my head who did this and actually succeeded.
Low level game is fun for you, that's subjective, don't come here saying it as if it's based on some sort of fact. What I'm talking about are things that happened in reality.

Peace.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 12:32pm

Regarding your second post: It's because they wanted to have stuff the easy way, I told you, the only way to get better at this game is to work. A clannie of mine had a very bad character, it was like a trainwreck, then he worked on it, he's now better than at least 50% of the playerbase in his levels.

the key word here is Work.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 12:35pm

and ive seen what happens to alot of free players who lvl fast to mage, they struggle to catch up with reps, they complain how weak they are, some people call them leech for doing low damage in abyss etc, they still cant do arena, some struggle on, but alot quit, we dont need more people quitting

the answer to that is: Do not leech, don't complain, work toward your goals and enjoy the game no matter what lvl you are... you will always make some sacrifices here just as you do in reality but the fun part is that you chose your damn sacrife and that's how you play the game your own way.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 12:36pm

i agree the key word is work, and thats what takes time, you just shot yourself in the foot with that on, what difference does it make if you put the work in at low lvl or mage? ill tell you, you play the whole game, not just the high level one

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 12:41pm

enjoy the game no matter what lvl you are... you will always make some sacrifices here just as you do in reality but the fun part is that you chose your damn sacrife and that's how you play the game your own way.

thats my point, im sick of people saying level up fast, i and others enjoy how we play, if we didnt we wouldnt be here, live and let live, its a game, i dont lvl fast because i dont think id enjoy playing as much, for the ones who want to lvl fast, go for it, i wont say its wrong, i just say, its not my way

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 1:06pm

The difference is:
You work on low levels= you get little to no profit at all.
You work on high levels= you make fat stacks, you get all your reps done ten times faster, you get to play in Kodak Black's next album, you meet Post Malone when he's young aka Pre Malone and his other sub characters such as Water Malone and Home Malone and you can actually get your character better in a short amount of time. (but kehul ur wrung ur kennot mek alterz tek resurcez festur, they tek onli onze e dey) well, boo hoo, what can you do.

But hey, I shot myself in the foot, amirite? Getting 90g an hour is not worth it, amiroite?

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 1:13pm

low lvl mages trying to catch up do not make 90g a hour, infact alot of them i talk to think the 50-75g a day i made at lvl 6 is good money, better than they make. so i totally disagree that its easier to make money