You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 2:43pm

I assumed the upgraded dragon will give different quests with better rewards than the bags with gifts.

If that's not the case, I'll stop giving that ungrateful little dragonmonkey my gold and resources and start feeding it cheap toast without butter on it instead.
Idk about that but yeah,you can still do urchi quests + give him resources for random rewards.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 4:56pm

I assumed the upgraded dragon will give different quests with better rewards than the bags with gifts.

If that's not the case, I'll stop giving that ungrateful little dragonmonkey my gold and resources and start feeding it cheap toast without butter on it instead.
ROFL +1
"Love fiercely, laugh often, live fearlessly"

Friday, October 6th 2017, 6:14am

Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, October 6th 2017, 7:57am

07:55 Removed:Bubbly Metal 10 pcs.
07:55 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Decrepit Dragon Gift Amulet 2 pcs.
07:56 Removed:Ludial Chain Link 2 pcs.
07:56 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Premium Elixir of Giant 5 pcs.
07:56 Removed:Crystalline Coal 3 pcs.
07:56 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Premium Elixir of Hurricane 1 pcs.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:01am

07:59 Removed: 5g .
07:59 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Brocade Bag 5 pcs.

can i downgrade urchi to lv1 again ? :thumbsup:

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:52am

Removed:Efril 30 pcs.
08:50 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Sign of Friendship 100 pcs.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 12:10pm

07:59 Removed: 5g .
07:59 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Brocade Bag 5 pcs.

can i downgrade urchi to lv1 again ? :thumbsup:

You can just do the urchi daily quest and do not care about those new ones :lol: most of the time are waste of money :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, October 6th 2017, 12:52pm

12:51 Removed:Bubbly Metal 10 pcs.
12:51 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Totem of Zara 1 pcs.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 2:06pm

Looks like it can be just about anything. Wonder if you can sacrifice 3 eyes and get 2 eyes in return or something, heh.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 9:46am

09:40 Removed:Efril 30 pcs.
09:40 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Blue Sack 5 pcs.
09:40 Received: Clay Fragment 1 pcs.
09:41 Received: Earthenware Fragment 1 pcs.
09:41 Removed:Incarnum 5 pcs.
09:41 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Joker Card 1 pcs.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 7:01pm

07:44 Removed:Bringer of Evil Skull 20 pcs.
07:44 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Strong Essence of Experience 1 pcs.
Ya bois, deal with this :lol: someone want free exp pot ? :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 10:42pm

Oh, that one is just amazing :)
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 10:43pm

Wait, if Urchi wants to level up, why can't we feed it xp pots .well:

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 8:34am

08:33 Removed:Bringer of Evil Skull 20 pcs.
08:33 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Precious Strongbox 5 pcs.

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 9:24am

Wait, if Urchi wants to level up, why can't we feed it xp pots .well:

LoL Plus 1,000,000... I have about 5 million for xp pot from charter quests....
:smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 12:25pm

Admins fix this i got http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=29463 for 5 incarnum and that item is for 11lvl i cant use it
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Oct 9th 2017, 2:55pm)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 12:40pm

Did you actually try using it OR did you just assume it is for level 11 people to use since it has the writing You can only use for characters from level 11

Because it is a level 3 item,you can use it,it's just you can't use it on someone below level 11.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 1:18pm

:yes: just assumed srry,my fault it works
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 9:53pm

21:49 Removed:Bringer of Evil Skull 20 pcs.
21:49 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Shoemaker Token 1 pcs.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 8:29am

A prisoner cannot perform this action!

:jump: never more loose something in the game

the reallife make alot fun too :yes:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: