You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:27am

WOD dead?Can we save it?

I have been playing this game for over 7 years I have made many good friends here
over the years, lately I have seen this game lose many players do to personal or
"real life issue". We lose more do to game changes and dislike of admins rules.
So I propose an idea! Can we bring back the players do to curses? With the time
spent In jail and a lost of maybe some badges,pets or anything else that comes to
admins head can we bring back the players that we've lost? I heard that in the
Russian server this was done and worked for them. Can we pump blood in
this game and bring it back to life? the curses placed on some of these players
are way to high and for what I have seen with little to no proof! I have seen
people go to jail for the possibilty of bot usage.lol My god if you can't prove
it why jail people over that? Make a change in the game for it not to happen
again like the Admins did. The game change so people can't cheat and then
they keep the ones in jail in hopes of getting extra money. lososerg was one of
the Admins that didn't care much of the players in general, He had in his
profile skip the hellos get to the point! We haven't been very lucky with with
lososerg but, are we lucky with Lisad? Lets see how much she cares of what we
think or want in game.I ask to all mages and humans to please speak you mind.
What do you think? Bring back old rivals to the game lets spark this dying flame
with a tank of GASOLINE, LET'S HAVE FUN!!!

Speak your mind support this cause give this topicic a plus+ if you agree a - if you
don't, then we can sit down and wait for another Admin do NOTHING or actually
work for this game and the players "Lisad" this is on you! :peace:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:34am

:teacher: :teacher: +++++
Ben de bir kelimeyim ölümün dağarcığında ...Beni kimseler sevmez.. AZRA-İL :shuffle:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:38am

+++++,i dont say much but sounds like very good idea

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:40am

Delete curses or lower existing curses fee you say?

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:43am

Delete curses or lower existing curses fee you say?

I am saying time server and have them pay some other way like removal of a red badge pets something like that.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:47am

+
Instert credit to continue

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:47am

bring new players in or old players back. The main issue here is getting server active and alive. Admin need to do their research and give feedback.

still awaiting feedback on advertisement on my.com website, blundly ignored by admin
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:50am

++++ on Russian server all bot curses were removed in exchange for in game values like badges, packs of cards, resources ,etc, for prices equal to curse fee.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:51am

bring new players in or old players back. The main issue here is getting server active and alive. Admin need to do their research and give feedback.

still awaiting feedback on advertisement on my.com website, blundly ignored by admin

doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different resault. We have tried this before but hope is the last thing we should lose.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 9:12am

I dont understand... ALL crimes should be deleted or ONLY someone? We are allowing to some cheaters (becouse this is the real name) to come back in the game? For what? For restart the polemics on the forum or in game? The cases of BOT, i want to remeber, was opened becouse many time THE PLAYERS have denounced the cheaters (this is the real name): The cases of BM or powerlevelling are cases of cheat (this is the real name) that the guards are rated VERY carefully. For me it's not a problem "admin or not admin" but it's about the quality of the game. But, sorry, i dont understand...

Friday, August 11th 2017, 9:58am

the game is dying not only because of the lack of players... we are still a few hundred people playing here, why don't we have fun right now? because certain players are blinded by hate, by ego or by whatever else you can think of... it's because they are greedy and they will not tolerate anything else rather than "their best".. what does that mean you may ask, well, here's an example... in every level there's an imbalance between population and whoever has the short end of the stick in their own lvl will have to endure more than just loses in abyss but also lost souls, gehenna and whatever else can your level bring up on the table... why is arena dead? I'll be damned if I know and that's my favorite battlefield by far... I know why I stopped q-ing for now... I have noone to go with atm... but why does nobody else goes? why aren't halls happening anymore? there was a hall weekend recently with almost no halls going in my lvl range, there's easily 40 people in lvl 15 and we cant get 10 to q up twice a day at least? Bummer... I'm tired of this blaming this or that for game dying.. it's us... It's our behaviour that kills the game not the lack of green plants in Antarctica or the low amount of aliens on other planets.... everyone should revise their own behaviour, try to understand the circustances and do what's best in the long run.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 10:11am

hahhaaha
create a own continent and then we put jailed players there ..... hmmmm
OK OK i see we have example from the past , that will not work ;)

@dantiloz
ha don be so serious , rename the game to WOC "War of Cheaters" and follow Militans suggestion :)

Friday, August 11th 2017, 10:23am

the game is dying not only because of the lack of players... we are still a few hundred people playing here, why don't we have fun right now? because certain players are blinded by hate, by ego or by whatever else you can think of... it's because they are greedy and they will not tolerate anything else rather than "their best".. what does that mean you may ask, well, here's an example... in every level there's an imbalance between population and whoever has the short end of the stick in their own lvl will have to endure more than just loses in abyss but also lost souls, gehenna and whatever else can your level bring up on the table... why is arena dead? I'll be damned if I know and that's my favorite battlefield by far... I know why I stopped q-ing for now... I have noone to go with atm... but why does nobody else goes? why aren't halls happening anymore? there was a hall weekend recently with almost no halls going in my lvl range, there's easily 40 people in lvl 15 and we cant get 10 to q up twice a day at least? Bummer... I'm tired of this blaming this or that for game dying.. it's us... It's our behaviour that kills the game not the lack of green plants in Antarctica or the low amount of aliens on other planets.... everyone should revise their own behaviour, try to understand the circustances and do what's best in the long run.

Agree with you 10/10 :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: