You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 5:02am

http://warofdragons.com/info/info/

Specifically -
PvP: anytime, anywhere!
No doubt you can't wait to engage the warriors of the opposing nation in combat! From the moment you leave your home city there will be thousands of battles ahead of you. Find the enemies of your people before they find you and prove your strength in combat. With the exception of the main cities, which are well protected, you are free to attack the warriors of the other race virtually anywhere.

If Admins are going to enforce this rule regardless, and tell us to give it a chance, take this off cos it sounds contradictory.

There are always 2 sides to an argument, but I personally think this rule doesn't make sense at all. Low levels are not obligated to be protected.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 10:41am

No doubt you can't wait to engage the warriors of the opposing nation in combat! From the moment you leave your home city there will be thousands of battles ahead of you. Find the enemies of your people before they find you and prove your strength in combat. With the exception of the main cities, which are well protected, you are free to attack the warriors of the other race virtually anywhere.
There is no contradiction there, since, as mentioned in the rules:

Quoted

2. Any Human or Magmar caught on the territory of an enemy race can be attackedor cursed/immobilized/poisoned by ANY player of ANY level of a hostile race. This action will NOT be grounds for punishment!
You can still attack players of the enemy race anywhere. :)
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 1:05pm

There is no contradiction there, since, as mentioned in the rules:

Quoted

2. Any Human or Magmar caught on the territory of an enemy race can be attackedor cursed/immobilized/poisoned by ANY player of ANY level of a hostile race. This action will NOT be grounds for punishment!
You can still attack players of the enemy race anywhere. :)
You can still attack players of the enemy race (whose level is below your level by more than 3 - exact words taken from your New additions to the rules thread) anywhere.
Corrected.

This does not equal to "you are free to attack the warriors of the other race virtually anywhere". A level 10 Human goes to Magland and can't attack a level 6 Magmar. This does not sound like free at all.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 5:08pm

When first time I read news about magic in this game, years ago, on Russian server, it said one has to be a champion and minimum lv 6, then they made it lv 11 to be a mage. And you know what, I am sure we wouldn't need new rule if mages didn't abuse their power, or if low levels had some magic too, not as strong as lv 11+ mages' magic, but some weaker magic, letting for example five lv 6 players kill one lv 11. Just another thing to mention.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 5:53pm

ugh clicked submit by accident -.-

@Fox Face

I'm sure they wouldn't attack you if you weren't so annoying on forum. There's no fix for that

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 8:40am

Sorry, been away for a few days collecting cards for my Forum Ban Deck.... It's a pretty good deck for those of you who haven't tried it.

What's next, are we going to have to post in forums "dear guards, my clan would like to declare war on this other clan because they were not nice to my clan members, can we please declare war on them?"

From guards: "yes, you can declare war on that clan for a period of 3 days, after that, you will be in violation of this war agreement."

From other clan: "well, we don't want war on that clan, so we don't accept this agreement."

From guards: "ok, then the war cannot be happen."
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 8:55pm

lol magra, a war is when 2 clan fight each other, not when 1 clan execute a other clan.

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 8:59pm

Thanks for clarifying that, I hadn't looked it up...

There is sarcasm in my previous comments, but I bet some of it becomes reality.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 9:24pm

Lisad remove rule and up exe scrolls to 50gold each, you will see how much decreased the executions in game :lol: :lol:
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 10:34pm

Lisad remove rule and up exe scrolls to 50gold each, you will see how much decreased the executions in game :lol: :lol:
this would only make higher lvls have all the fun, i mean thats mainly whos having the fun in the first place, but alike your comment, this new rule really does put the money back into the executioners pocket, since the rule basically doesnt apply to them so we must use them more. and its stil pretty pricey just not 50g pricey i beleive xD

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 10:50pm

@ -DeathSTROKE- and Txirli

I charge 3g per attack on players level 3-6 :lol: Make a line now, it's very cheap :lol:

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 5:06pm

LMAO ...seriously....good thing im not playing or there would be tantrums all over the game