You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 10:06pm

Issue with Mirror Quest from Festival Organizer

Anyone else is having issue with the quest?

I got the quest today in the morning and completed it now but not able to turn it in...

21:22 You slayed the mighty superbeing, and the reflection of its soul is now imprinted on the magical mirror. The artefact becomes enveloped in a purple light. Bring the trophy to the Festival Organiser.

:cry:

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 10:17pm

There seem to be a general issue with this quest, not only on COM.

Administration is informed and sure will take action as soon as possible :)
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 10:17pm

Exact same thing. .well:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 6:25am

I have done the quest 2 times without any issue at all.. Not saying that tere not problem.. I just have been lucky to get the quest done...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 7:29am

Same problem here

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 12:30pm

I think bug appeared just after I finished new quest "Fireflies" . I cant turn in mirror quest after that.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 4:44pm

Same for me. I had no problem turning in mirrors filled by superbeing deaths until after I did the quest Fireflies. Now I have no option with the organizer to turn it in.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 11:34pm

Same here sort of robs us from getting the Legendary Tenth Anniversary Badge I hope players will be Compensated for this issue...
Thanks
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, June 5th 2017, 12:08am

Same issue here, stuck with charged mirror in backback which I cannot turn in

Monday, June 5th 2017, 10:57am

same today for me :cry:

Monday, June 5th 2017, 8:27pm

Can we get any feedback on this? when this will be fixed?

Monday, June 5th 2017, 9:07pm

Bugs are considered as feature of this game.

Mysterious Statue Experience Tower bug was reported long back and not yet fixed.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:11pm

Hey guys, we just got information that the dark mirror is not bugged. It has been turned off with introducing the new daily quest with the jars.

However, admin will think about the possibility to turn the dark mirror quest back on, but won´t give any promisses. Decision to that is expected by the end of this week.

Cheers.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:14pm

Hello Sequana,

The Info portal of the event says the opposite: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/anniversary10.php

Till October 9.

JUGGERNAUT TROPHY

Bring a Shining Dark-Red Mirror with the soul reflection of a superbeing to the Festival Organiser.

Once completed, it becomes a daily quest.
Reward: +5

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:21pm

Not quite.

The quest itself is available till October 9th. Speaking here is about the one-time starting quest only and not the resulting daily quest, which only is planned to be available a certain time.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 3:55pm

@Sequana,

But it does not make sense because if it was as you say and if one would have completed it ,say, in July, it would not be daily quest. But it says 'Once completed, it becomes a daily quest.'

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 6:20pm

I'm glad they turned it off!!

There are already enough daily chores to do here, that was just one more on the pile. I was really hoping they weren't going to keep adding more daily quests to this festival guy.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 6:42pm

@Magra,

You know you do not have to do every daily quest they have available in the game? :) Better have options to chose from then have no option at all ;)

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 8:28pm

So it broke, and they decided to pretend they turned it off on purpose. Got it. :thumbsup:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 12:13am

yes have problem no 3 guest me now.fix pls this problem s :puke: