You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 11:41am

expensive noobs))

Dear noobs, explain your logic, what's the point of stall fights? Question to both races, if you are bored go and kill the monsters)))
Noobs will always be noobs .. today you are crying there are no fights on the plateau and you are bored and tomorrow you just stall fights, real noobs :D bravo lol :stupid:
only God can judge me.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 11:54am

Same 'logic' in halls.
Join with buffs, fight slow in block / stall .well: then complain when BFs and GBs don't happen.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 2:19pm

I agree that it is pointless to stall in high levels since even heroic buffs does not heal you much, but in low levels stalling might be a good strategy (expect tallar), I m using posion scrolls to achieve enough damage for my GB rep. and stall until I m all out; otherwise a mage one-shots me and it is all over without me doing enough damage. I think it is just a habit from low levels but you shouldn't insult people for their choices...

Monday, March 13th 2017, 2:38pm

enough damage for my GB rep

your GB rep? :glance:

Monday, March 13th 2017, 3:25pm

@dragofie

so how many great battle rep have you acquired by doing this strategy?
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, March 13th 2017, 3:36pm

I agree that it is pointless to stall in high levels since even heroic buffs does not heal you much, but in low levels stalling might be a good strategy (expect tallar), I m using posion scrolls to achieve enough damage for my GB rep. and stall until I m all out; otherwise a mage one-shots me and it is all over without me doing enough damage. I think it is just a habit from low levels but you shouldn't insult people for their choices...
You have to check /update your infos about getting Gb rep, seriously.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 3:46pm

I thought you get GB rep. after a certain amount of damage and as far as I know that is 150, wow so many raging people here, calm down folks...

Monday, March 13th 2017, 3:54pm

I thought you get GB rep. after a certain amount of damage and as far as I know that is 150, wow so many raging people here, calm down folks...

GB rep its available only after you are lvl7. THe strategy you use its good, and most likely works, but only brings you valour from the damage you make with blows and poison scrolls.

GB rep its available at lvl7, only in those GB fights where you do a min of 800 damage (for lvl7 players)

Great battle library link http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=82 :beer:

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:00pm

Okay, it seems like there has been a misunderstanding, I didn't mean that I get GB rep. right now since I m level 6 there is no way that I could. I meant to say I generally use that strategy in order to get it. This is not my first character I had another one years ago which is lost during the server transfers. I don't know why this community is always like this, people are raging without even asking and trying to mock with others...

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:09pm

I m using posion scrolls to achieve enough damage for my GB rep.

It does sounds like you were doing the scroll strategy to get GB.

No matter, good that we clarify this. Nobody has any raging at anyone.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:16pm

you shouldn't be too surprised about people getting mad over "stalling strategy", while the person stalling might get slightly more damage out of it they also waste everyone elses money and time with it, it's not just something you do that doesnt effect anyone else, but it actively discourages others to take part in these kind of events and battlefields because they might also just have limited time for pvp and spend money on blesses, noone wants to be stuck in a dead fight because the opposing team just stalls them out with poison scrolls...

Stalling has its strategic uses, but you should realize when youre just being a bit selfish and waste other peoples time...

Just my opinion anyways~

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:19pm

In the past it was availabe to get GB rep even under lvl7, as you can see there are some under-lvl7 players with some GB badges like vizviz or -avengerman- but now its impossible to get GB rep under lvl7 .

:wink:

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:27pm

:embarressed: I thought level 7 had to get minimum of 1000 damage in GB to get rep?
not that I pay much attention to my damage, I'm in, use giant, drop shadow, 3 slots blood and die when mages join...with or without big buffs. sometimes I get stunned out before I even use giant, sometimes with no buffs I get 3000 damage. All about luck but I honestly had no idea what the minimum damage per level is lol.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:31pm

Speaking of selfish :) what is the point for a level 9+ or mage to attack and blow away a level 3 during such events? Do they gain anything from it? Wouldn´t it be more smart to give them the chance to start GBs off?

But maybe I am asking too much ...
I have lost my Puddin! :cry:

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:42pm

Well, Harley, they join to boost numbers up so a GB can start. No offense, but any level 9 can 1 shot you in block by accident with a crit. It might not be their intentions, but that can happen

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:46pm

:embarressed: I thought level 7 had to get minimum of 1000 damage in GB to get rep?
not that I pay much attention to my damage, I'm in, use giant, drop shadow, 3 slots blood and die when mages join...with or without big buffs. sometimes I get stunned out before I even use giant, sometimes with no buffs I get 3000 damage. All about luck but I honestly had no idea what the minimum damage per level is lol.

GB min. damage for reputation

:beer:

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:47pm

If they attack me directly and not just join into a fight I am in, I can assume that it is intention, right? And this is what I am talking about. I know I cannot stand long against any level 8+, but so far I was quite capable to stall lower levels long enough to get fights and GBs started without just being an easy kill for anyone. I never joined any fight any higher levels are in or which have already turned into GB.

So what is the point to attack me or other level 3s directly and one-shoot then? As this wont boost any fight and wont start off any GB. Can believe me, there is more people in there own level group available, they could go for.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 5:31pm

If they attack me directly and not just join into a fight I am in, I can assume that it is intention, right? And this is what I am talking about. I know I cannot stand long against any level 8+, but so far I was quite capable to stall lower levels long enough to get fights and GBs started without just being an easy kill for anyone. I never joined any fight any higher levels are in or which have already turned into GB.

So what is the point to attack me or other level 3s directly and one-shoot then? As this wont boost any fight and wont start off any GB. Can believe me, there is more people in there own level group available, they could go for.

Level 5 and below can get scalp from you.
Level 6 and below can get valour from you (not much but it still counts)

Also, some higher levels will always attack low levels, especially on plateau...for no reason other than 'they can' and some find it fun knowing it annoys the low level.
Also, if you're intentionally stalling people, no matter how good your intentions are, this can annoy them enough to seek revenge and kill you after fight.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 5:39pm

So if you guys talk about selfish considering stalling, you might also like to talk about the other selfish people in here. There is room for stalling and there is also occasions where you better dont stall. And for me GB is a very good reason to stall:) certainly in my level. And if you take the effort and check, there is a fair amount of GBs I started thanks to my stalling and not just being an easy kill for some ego.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 5:41pm

Level 5 and below can get scalp from you.
Level 6 and below can get valour from you (not much but it still counts)
I am aware of that and even do attack people up to level 6 or 7. I am talking about level 8/9 and higher ^^