You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 2:19am

Are u joking ????

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

Since when, guards can take parts of any fights and then jail peaple ???

Are u joking ???

Kenny u can't take parts of any human side, you have to be neutral to defend everyone and not jail me because nefertiti is your friend !

admins pleas check it and make it clear since when they do what they want ? It's new lol

I don't have any problem with him he try to protect his friend but forgot that he's guard !

In laws only guards can't be touched :wink: :wink:

you attacked me OK but jailing why scary ? :yes:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 2:29am

Say it ain't so!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 2:31am

Now now junior, if you are going to tell a story make sure its the true story mmkay? Now go sit in your cell and calm down. ;)
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 2:33am

Two sides to a story?

Nah, the media never wants to hear both sides, it's not as interesting when you burn someone at the stakes if you know both sides!!

Those bars make your rump look big Loopy!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 2:53am

Attack on Guards and Mentor on duty..

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 3:50am

Attack on Guards and Mentor on duty..

hate to be an ass here... but free medows isnt a "on duty" location... so am kinda with LOUP on this one :lol:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 4:15am

Reading is fundamental..for all. "looks at le loups curse"

Unless you have a difficult time reading curses :)
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 4:29am

Rumor has it: Loup was silenced for curse and then attacked mentor :wink:
Not sure if that's true, that's what I heard.

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 5:44am

Oh, boy..

I guess all should take that as an important reminder - do not break the rules, get silenced and then attack Mentors to 'vent' your rage. Especially the ones on shift as this will guarantee you 2 curses. :woot:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 8:46am

Attacks on Guards and Mentors in retaliation for their work activities including but not limited to gags, curses.

Punishment: Curse of Captivity

Buying out fee:

From 50 for characters of levels 1 - 10,
From 150 for characters of levels 11 - 20.

http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/in…at&id=90&page=5
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 9:08am

Time off ......EVERYONE want fair game , but want it there way ?

@LE LOUP
i stay out of DarkSide hunt, but can join VERY fast if need, remeber that

Let ppl work

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 9:41am

hate to be an ass here... but free medows isnt a "on duty" location... so am kinda with LOUP on this one

Was not on duty. Free medows is not one of the Mentor location where we shift.

Rumor has it: Loup was silenced for curse and then attacked mentor

:yes:

Just to be sure there are no more doubts on this, please read the Curse . "Attack on mentor in retaliation of mentor duties" NOT "Attack on mentor" nor "Attack on mentors onduty"

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 11:39am

Mentor's herself says that she was not on the duty, so I believe Attack on mentor curse is not right since she was not on duty but Attack on mentor in relation of mentor duties curse is a right judgement. You can't just attack officers because they are doing their job, so the first curse must be removed and you should learn to control your rage...

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 12:23pm

The curse is set correct:) lets not start nitpicking here. The attack was in retaliation to a mentors job and it is exactly the same curse as for attacking mentors on shift.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 1:35pm

I m afraid they are not, if they were the same thing, they wouldn't get 2 seperated names, would they? Mentor was not on his duty, you can't change or cover that fact. I m not trying to defend LE LOUP, what he did was wrong, but recently I have serious doubts about the justice in game. Mentors and guards are human too, so it is possible for them to give an emotional judgment by giving even more punishment than needed. I really don't want this rule to turn out 'invincinle officers' case. Some officers might abuse that rule by punishing their enemies saying they were on duty or it was about their job. I m not saying that is the current case, I just indicate my concerns here, none should say that it isn't possible, I know some cases where even the head guard was corrupted. I just can hope that officers will prove that my concers are in vain.

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 1:42pm

Dragofie, stop making fool of yourself, it's another of your funny posts like "admins will tell me not guards".

Just read again what the curse has in it.
Apparently you didn't.

"Attack on mentor in retaliation of mentor duties."
There is nothing about Mentor being on Duty. It's retaliation for mentor duty which was to silence the player. :wall: :wall:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 2:24pm

-TheRiddle- , I guess you are either unable to read properly or you don't know english. Attacks on mentor is not forbidden, "Attack on mentor during his-her duty is forbidden" or this is what I know. I didn't tell anything about admins or stuff in that topic. As you "couldn't see" there is also a line which says "Attack on mentor". Well in any case, it is very amusing the see you try to mock with me with that low intelligence of yours. Never give up buddy! Do your best! :thumbup:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 2:57pm

I am not nitpicking and picking sides... I commentd directly to the msg i quoted :lol:

thats why i quotd his msg and didnt say what i said simply on its own :lol:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 4:28pm

Hey,

First, who said that i've attacked for silence ???

i'm sure that some peaple can confirme that i did it for another reason ... ^^

Then, OK i got cursed for something which is false cause she wasn't in duty and i didn't attack her for curse silence !

why did guard took part ... isn't his job to curse me without joining part ? (it's a question ^^)

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 4:58pm

@Dragofie, I think the topic of the thread sums up whole your posts here :lol: :lol:

"Attack on mentor in retaliation of mentor duties."
If you can't understand this sentence I can't really help you :lol:

Attack on mentor is not forbidden, but attack for his duty or during his duty is. Simple as that.

Btw. By looking how you doubt in my english and then type "Attacks on mentor is not forbidden(...)" :lol: I just won't comment
If you want to insult people go to playground as it's not very mature :wink:

@Le loup:

Did you or did you not get silenced before the attack? Oh, right, you did. There is no way you can prove now that you attacked coz of different reason, therefore you need to leave it be and pay your curse off...
And just btw. Guard is free to help in fight, there is no law forbidding this and probably never will be.