You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 17th 2017, 5:31am

Monster respawntime to cwank mister LOSOSERG

dear admins

can look please into the monsters lv 6 ....gungl do,kodrag,gordt and old bears

gordts we have completed to less monsters / only 2 pcs on location with respawntime from 2 minutes after the kill
kodrags we have 5 pcs with stronger respawntime,i think thats 5 minutes after kill
old bears 5 or 6 when go light edge is another 1 ,respawntime again round about 5 minutes
finaly gungl do again 5 pcs on island with 4 minutes respawntime

tell me now administartion,how can a lv 7 player fight a normal rainy,when we need for 1 monster only few seconds ?

my idea : make the respawntime 1 sec after kill like gorgulias or so,we have really to less monsters

Thanks
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 8:18am

You can rage on Gargoyles lvl 8 with retribution powders, powers and lvl 4 combo, u will kill faster for the same exp. and even less due retri powders. Try it out. Other option are gelanfs but they are slower.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 10:31am

im lvl 7 ,scrolls cheaper and yes,you right,i can kill all monsters,i can kill scorpions i can kill gorgulias etc etc ,but im not alone in feao and when we need achievments or the chance for a loot,that i can recieve with a low chance only from gordts or gungl-do ,then i have to kill this monsters

what is when not only i make rainy ?
what is when 3 player wanna make rainy on island ?
what is ,when naked hunters hunt there too,when funfighters fight there too

im sure is not really hard,to make the respawntime same like scorpions and / or gorgulia

Friday, February 17th 2017, 10:38am

gelanf have my 500 and gelanfs crap,give to less money for this lifepoints,gorgulias are cool dont need any combo kick,im heavyweight and have enough lifepoints that i kill the monsters easy,before they killing me,i tested much times

i need chaos elixers for exsample,so i have to hunt gungls right ? hat are my options ? island only and this have 2 locations to hunt gungls and 1 location i better dont go with my art to play,i atack magmars so much times on island,that this is normal,when magmars see me there,that wanna kick my ass or destroy my rainy ,im not idiot ,i have 1 location and this is with the lvl 6 gungl and on this play many fighters daily 24hours,naked hunters and players with armor,that stall 3 from the 5 monster 15-20 minutes in 1 fight :lol:

dont know,why to hell they stall so long,sure hope 1 more join,but better i tack every 1 gungl and fight is after 1 minute over and start next fight,is faster profit ,but not all play with using brain xD