You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 9:37am

Any update on this? Problem still exists, some others levels don't have this problem while us have this because eldives/kroffs in same location.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

• "-cendre" started this thread

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 2:37pm

players update , maybe : create some new chars and let them afk on eldive/kroff locations ?
if admins don't hear/want to hear : 2 solutions : let the problem like it is or try another solution .

Monday, May 30th 2016, 12:22pm

Not that it will do much but I agree come on admin, don't reduce spawn rate possibly just to reduce the g we can make in an hr hence think we will paypal. It's just frustrating and will stop us playing. Pointless

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 1:17pm

Well for me I hunt Eldvie when done a fight grab the Kroff by the time I am done the Eldvie has respawned so I still make good use of my Blessings.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Occupation: Athletic Trainer/Personal Fitness Trainer/Sport Conditioning

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 1:34pm

I would like to agree with the rest of the lvl 12's about the spawn rate. you are not helping the quality of game play by doing this. If you care about keeping the players bring back faster mob spawn rates.

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 6:23pm

Same problem with 12 lvl scolopendra at silent cove.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 7:48pm

this game became boring , you go to hunt on kroff in frontier , already 2 or 3 or more already hunting ...so , what to do ? going to ridge ,( yes , great!! )one kroff onlt and one eldive and you got only that during one hour (with the DRop rate of centrido /2 !) , OR you come back later if you're patient ...and so on others players there again , and again..and again ...Tiried, you turn off WOD and you go on another game where there is no limitation of mobs to enjoy a little your time of PLAYING (yes to play is to enjoy ) or you go outside and , few by few you play less and less to this game , and soon ...maybe will lose the use to turn on on your account .
YES ADMIN react please, take a little time to hear us , tell us just yes or no , but react on that .

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Monday, August 1st 2016, 10:29am

YES , me again ...
we all see players from level 11 to 16/17 who have problems to hunt when they want on regular maps , cuz of the lack of mobs .
@LOSOSERG : have you heard ? will you do something or are you working on something to put more mobs on maps ?

PS and don't say that we can hunt as we want in oblivion ...it's an instance and e need all to hunt every day .

Monday, August 1st 2016, 12:29pm

this issue is worste and worste. Every days we hear people quarel, insulting because they are not able to hunt ...

what is your goal?

30s of respawn time, 5 mob at frontier, how can 4-6 people hunt there?
1 mob more when are 7 people on location, but is really rare to see 7 person there.

Is really time to solve the issue.

Monday, August 1st 2016, 3:55pm

this issue is worste and worste. Every days we hear people quarel, insulting because they are not able to hunt ...

what is your goal?

30s of respawn time, 5 mob at frontier, how can 4-6 people hunt there?
1 mob more when are 7 people on location, but is really rare to see 7 person there.

Is really time to solve the issue.

If brave enough, try the lvl 14 eldive/kroff. They have a generally higher income (23-28s for kroffs i don't know for eldives), require 200 penetration to hit 100% always, and at lvl 12, about 20-25 concent ish. If you check your side for lvl 14 eldive/kroff mobs, they are there in DROVES (20-30 mobs in the map). However, even 120 penetration works fine in most cases even when I was lvl 12-13. Oblivion on lvl 14 mobs result in great income (33-44s per mob) as well as stress free hunting.

By the way, lvl 14 kroff/eldive do not give poisons, only summon and use their specialty magic (199 magic cast or 50% weaken with 10% mana drain)

Monday, August 1st 2016, 11:01pm

Calm down...

Admins are working on an amulet, which can be bought from premium shop with diamonds. By using this amulet you can summon kroffs according to your wish.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 12:14am

Calm down...

Admins are working on an amulet, which can be bought from premium shop with diamonds. By using this amulet you can summon kroffs according to your wish.

:lol:
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 1:32am

Calm down...

Thanks for giving them the idea RR, now they probabably are!! :lol:
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 3:03pm

:| :lol: perfect :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 7:47pm

@Forum Moderator, you do realize we can still see the subject of that "faul language/content" post?

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 12:51am

Since no one up top reads the forum, if they do, they never reply, I sent a message to the "helpdesk" which hasn't really been much help honestly. Anyway, here's their response:

RE: problems with hunting, please help us all!
Dear -Magra-

Thank you for contacting helpdesk. Sadly we can not give you a positive answer on this matter as there is nothing we can do about that.

Helpdesk wishes you a good game.

It's funny, because when the servers merged, they increased mobs and resources in almost all areas to accomodate for the increased population. Then, for some reason, they dropped them back down to unsustainable amounts. I know they just wish everyone would pour tons of money into the game instead of trying to hunt for money, but you still need to hunt for stuff in order to advance...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 1:14am

Personally, I dont really see an issue with hunting on lvl 12...I just hunt serpagons making 25-30g per hr without any blessings. Then I use the money to buy centridos/luxites if I need. Have gotten 7 chess sets as well in the last month from them

Hunting kroffs/eldives is faster yes, but thats more exp and can cap out faster making less money than hunting serps. Kroffs give less money, serps give more, u centridos from serps but the extra money u get can even out by buying centridos...so not much of a difference, just change mob

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 1:15am

sry high on paint..

you dont get centridos from serps***

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 1:46am

I agree, I like hunting serps too, but there's only 2-3 of those in the area most of the time as well, unless there's more people there, and then those poeple are likely hunting them as well, so there still isn't enough. If they would just increase the mobs per area or make the number of players in an area needed to get extra mobs smaller, it would be ok.