You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "RoughRock" started this thread

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 6:16pm

Problem with client

Hello,

When i log in through the client, i get following error. I do not face any issue when i log in through Browser. any idea how it can be sorted out? the prob;lem is i am not able to click anything on that tiny pop up window and i am stuck there.

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 6:20pm

RoughRock has attached the following file:
  • WoD.png (117.57 kB - 40 times downloaded - latest: Nov 23rd 2023, 3:29pm)

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 10:09pm

that is flash player memory management error. reallocate your memory settings.
I'll look that up...

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 3:51am

Hello Marensman,

The main problem is that tiny pop up window is not reponding to any of the mouse actions. it just freezes there.

i tried to readjust the configurations through we browser (Chrome). it readjust in the browser. but when i log into client, again the same problem. i looked into the adobe site for the remedy. they have an offline browser tool. i tied with that too readjusting the disk quota to 1 mb, 10mb, even unlimited. still no use.

I presume, the problem is related to some client technical issues rather than flash related. if the pop window respond to the mouse clicks, the issue can be sorted out. but in this case, that just freezes (not client) and do not repond to any mouse clicks.

Anyways, thank you for reponding to the issue. Hope someone from technical people will look into it and sort out. Now i am stuck in a location. i can move only to places, where teleports work. cant access anything in the location. but can access, everything else. i can access back pack, hunt screen, etc. but no location screen. so i cant move any where or talk to NPC.

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 5:24am

http://www.macromedia.com/support/docume…_manager03.html
Here is where you need to go to do a memory dumb of your adobe, can also change the settings if it isnt allowing enough space. I had this issue as well as many others. Simply use this to clear all the saved data or adjust the setting and also helps to click dont ask me again so that you dont have this issue anymore :)

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 11:56am

Thanks QoD.

The Website link did not helped me to solve the issue. However, i cleared the memory through control panel and it worked. thank for your input.

Cheers........RR

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 10:43pm

i had this problem, fixed it and got it again, i think the problem is with snowy lands as i get in only here when i have just moved here and got it again.
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!