You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 7:41pm

Accidential Creation only work for Alchy Profession?

I'm curious and i'm hoping someone will explain this to me. I have made over 3000 blue heals amost 500 blue poison, 1500 green heals, about 1000 green poison, and never ONCE have I seen a creation that doubled...or made something different. Like the Pot makers get....I see pot makers accidently making Giants all the time and various other items.

I have been told the only item it doesn't work on was bloods, but for sorcerer the only thing it does work on is Rock Skin. Why does one profession get these benefits and sorcerer profession does not? Anyway you might consider helping us out a bit.

Personally, I'd rather see you help us out....and not change what you have going for the Alchy's. If you are not going to do anything for the sorcerers....than leave things as they are. Just because something isn't working for me I don't want to see others loss what they have.
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 7:52pm

i'd like to know this aswell...
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 8:22pm

i've had a strong amulet of destruction doubled in production, that's all, but it obviously means it's not just alchys that get it :)

Monday, October 4th 2010, 10:37am

dshield1

I think what pale is trying to say is that alchemists get more double/accidental creations than sorcerers & jewellers
:devil:DO NOT ENRAGE ME, OR YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!:devil:

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 5:02pm

Quoted from "Sagaris;3351"

dshield1

I think what pale is trying to say is that alchemists get more double/accidental creations than sorcerers & jewellers

That is exactly my point and I see the admin have not responded to this question. I mean lets be honest here Alchy's are the highest profession in demand cuz everyone wants pots yet these are the guys that get the benefits. I mean seriously I don't care if the alchy get the bonus and sorcerers don't i'm just curious why. You know give me more double fish i'm happy with that. But I have yet to hear a descent reply from someone on this. And the question still lingers sooo Admin give me a buzz please.
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 7:23pm

yes, let us know please...sorcs can only make absolute heals, rockskin and puri either whereas alchy get a lot more :(
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 10:43pm

Quoted from "King-Demon;4113"

yes, let us know please...sorcs can only make absolute heals, rockskin and puri either whereas alchy get a lot more :(

Hey bro....I understand that absolute heals, rockskin, and puri are Accidential Creations....BUT...i'm actually talkin about the double creations. From my understanding Alchy will sometimes make twice and many pots....OR accidently make better pots ...not just absolute lifes or giants...as you are referring to for Sorcerers.

And I must say i'm still surprised that some admin has not chimed in on this one. Is there some reason why you guys are being quit on this topic?

Friday, October 8th 2010, 11:25am

This feature of creating something better than you intended, some more items than stated in the recipe or even something completely different aplies to all professions. The difference between the professions lies in what is most probable to happen. So, in answer to PaleDeath's question: Double production has the highest probability when brewing Alchy recipes.
:drink:

Friday, October 8th 2010, 2:51pm

hmm but how come it has a higher probability in alchy recipes?...tbh they should all be equal. i know alchy's that get double every 25-50 creations yet im over hundred and havent got even 1 :(

Friday, October 8th 2010, 3:20pm

The calculations of whether or not you get something extra in the production are completely different from any other "by chance" formulas in the game. When it comes to production, what you did in the game apart from collecting stuff and transforming it comes into the calculation in a highly unpredictable manor. This way the chance to produce an extra when using a recipe is unique to each player and the chances are equal with every profession.
:drink:

Friday, October 8th 2010, 3:46pm

that...sounds so confusing lol thanks