You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:27pm

Theoretically an endagar on lvl 6 is more overpowered than red weapons. So why should it be easier to obtain than red weapons?

The logic is flawless. Especially when we consider that red weapons are sold like normal items, not in pieces on ru servers.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:42pm

It wasn't aimed at you :)

Although that theory would have been a godsend coming from Sern :lol:

Refuting your point, read what I have in mind --

Assuming you got a weapon from the Christmas fair.
You're all happy about it. but then after 5 months of brutal fighting from it, it breaks completely.
(And as Sern doesn't know, the red weapons can't be repaired)
Now 6 pieces for one weapon. Assuming there's a dodger we can name Mop, He needs 12 pieces to make the 2 weapons again. (Refer PureVenom's post above)

So, going by the current rate of Trade Fairs, Mop has to wait more than 2 years to make a complete replacement set for his red weapons. Meanwhile he buy the pair twice in 2 years. Then when he finally has 2 blanks, he makes the two weapons at double the prices.
Human logic says, that people would usually wait out the year and buy them at the fair at Christmas.

Why? you ask?
You can also ask, "hey Mop, your weapons are broken, why not use those Blanks you've been collecting for 2 years and get the red weapons again?"

Mop replies with this -
#1 Red sets are not completely introduced on this server so no full set bonus.
#2: With the introduction of Estates, I can freeze some of my time limited items for which I might need the Red items. (Read Battlefields for 5th Victory Arena badges)
#3: I don't want to pay double the price for items which I can get later on.

Mop then begins moping how he wasted the money and time on making blanks :cry:

BTW, please check dwar news for 2012 November. There was a Trade fair and there they offered Red items (not Christmas). And because I have a character there, I know for a fact that the red items are sold for Marked price. I was also told that they do not have red items anymore, because they got Auras now.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:47pm

As far as I know auras and red armor are the same thing but auras are better than red armor because: you don't have to carry red items/your set items, so more bag space, can remove aura whenever you want and put back on whenever........aura is slightly stronger too since it can utilize runes and set bonuses.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:48pm

Check out the trade fairs on dwar for last year.

My browsing and searching has revelaed consequtive trade fairs in September, October and November. Each of which had red items on sale.

If we follow the Russian servers, then why not this?

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:51pm

-Angel-

you make fair points my friend, but I would like to say that this shouldn't be the place where we discuss Auras and their unavailability.

I know i'm overstating my bounds, but I would like this thread of remain at least on topic so our dear admins do not get sidetracked, and pick up a random comment and extrapolate on that to give us a reply.

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 1:09pm

I’m happy with the understanding that if you want something at a good price then you should have some patience, hence you can get your weapons for the marked price during the winter fair. But if you don’t want to wait until then and happen to have collected all 6 pcs then the Option to get your next red piece sooner is there, and that comes at a price (it doesn’t have to be the same price ;) ). Take it or leave it.
I’m more curious about
But let's not make counter arguments just for the sake of making them okay?

since all your replies concerning this thread are just that, counter arguments. I could see the passionate points you raise if it were not for the fact that all I see you do is naked hunt. I’m wondering when exactly are you going to use weapons let alone red ones? :rose:

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 2:58pm

Hello again:

I can see that my answer was misinterpreted due to, I have to recognize it, my native language is not english. There are red items (very, very rare yes) there and YES they can be repaired.

In any case, to close this argument, if you want a very powerful red weapon or bow you will have to earn it the ways we offer. If there is the option to acquire a red weapon in the christmas or a special edition for another cheaper price then this is a decision taken by developers and can be seen as a special offer. About the russian servers the servers COM, DE, PL, TR, ES, ITA and FR are not 100% bounded to everything that is done there.

Kind regards,

Sern

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 5:32pm

I’m happy with the understanding that if you want something at a good price then you should have some patience, hence you can get your weapons for the marked price during the winter fair. But if you don’t want to wait until then and happen to have collected all 6 pcs then the Option to get your next red piece sooner is there, and that comes at a price (it doesn’t have to be the same price ;) ). Take it or leave it.
I’m more curious about
But let's not make counter arguments just for the sake of making them okay?

since all your replies concerning this thread are just that, counter arguments. I could see the passionate points you raise if it were not for the fact that all I see you do is naked hunt. I’m wondering when exactly are you going to use weapons let alone red ones? :rose:

I was wondering when you'd show up.

I don't naked hunt. Because I don't hunt really. Why? because I can't play the game as much as you or the others.
I don't do valor, because it's a choice (Along with internet constraints). I do my instances and i'm happy with them.

Again, you tell me I make counter arguments just for the sake of making them, while you have, right now, made just that.
Why exactly do you need to care if I use my red weapons or not? Are they a limited commodity which if I get, someone else will not? Are they something that are limited to valor players? Do I see a rank on them?

If all of the answers to the above is No, then you should realize that what you just said, has no meaning whatsoever.
I collect things. I want them because it's my game which I'm playing for my fun.
If you cannot come to terms with that fact, then I don't know why you're playing a game. I get that it's a war game. Which is why I don't burden people with myself when I cannot take care of myself.
Now unless I have money to burn, I will play the game as I wish to play it, and not as you assume I should be playing it as.

I would have been really happy if you left your reply at your explanation, which actually made a lot of sense.

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 5:32pm

Hello again:

I can see that my answer was misinterpreted due to, I have to recognize it, my native language is not english. There are red items (very, very rare yes) there and YES they can be repaired.

In any case, to close this argument, if you want a very powerful red weapon or bow you will have to earn it the ways we offer. If there is the option to acquire a red weapon in the christmas or a special edition for another cheaper price then this is a decision taken by developers and can be seen as a special offer. About the russian servers the servers COM, DE, PL, TR, ES, ITA and FR are not 100% bounded to everything that is done there.

Kind regards,

Sern

Thank you for making a post that clears things up.

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 7:08pm

all I see you do is naked hunt. I’m wondering when exactly are you going to use weapons let alone red ones

Your irony attempt looks unwise for two reasons:

1) you are a mentor and are supposed to stay away from heated discussions without taking sides and targeting players;
2) people who naked hunt do use weapons. For geared rage, for battlefields. Take Diversantka, for example, always naked hunting outside of battlefield, always with red axe on the battlefield.

Do I really have to explain such obvious things to a mentor? Unless your whole goal is to suck up and show what a pro admin mentor you are, your post belong in the recycle bin, not in this thread.

Oh, hey, ban me for defaming mentor! lol

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 6:04am

Sern is correct, red armor can in fact be repaired, we just aren't used to it because we get the 6/1 pieces. There is a red piece, the weapon at least I have seen, out of 34/34 or somewhere near that....

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 7:36am

Sern is correct, red armor can in fact be repaired, we just aren't used to it because we get the 6/1 pieces. There is a red piece, the weapon at least I have seen, out of 34/34 or somewhere near that....

No, he wasn't correct. He was obscure and not specific, which allowed multiple interpretations. By the way, you are wrong as well because red armor cannot be repaired and it has no higher durability than 6/1. Though you saw a weapon, armor pieces do not have such durability.

Sern stated red weapons can be repaired and that's why the item price is cheaper, for the convenience of players (which is ridiculous explanation) in reply to a the post about the bow. That means he replied about something different at all. When you buy a car and ask the person about it and get a reply about a bike, it doesn't make the replier right, even though both car and bike are vehicles.

But damn, SilentWater, what reply did you expect? We sell 'em for 60g not 30g, because 60 is more than 30? lol seriously, who'd have said that openly? :lol:

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 4:28pm

Actually I did post that there are red weapons with higher durability which can be repaired. Maybe people missed reading that among all the heightened emotional responses :well:

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 12:41am

Please stop complain becose fragments red weapons cost doble than the red weapons in x-mas trade fair, or solution for admins is easy, next x-mas tradefair they doble the red items price :lol:

Friday, October 18th 2019, 2:12pm

WE WANT A RETURN OF THIS

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 4:21am

Hello everybody:

The main logic on this subject is that red weapons are very powerful and meant to be rare on the game. It is because of that we are offering those kind of stuff piece by pice.

Sern

Red weapons are not powerful, they only give more HP, the rest stats are same as on purple weapons.