You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 11:39am

A question about BOV

I am a level 2 healer , and now can enter BOV and library .
if I abandon the healer skill , and learn the locksmith , can i enter BOV and library when locksmith is less than 30?

:worship:

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 12:45pm

NO
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Saturday, November 23rd 2013, 11:23am

as i know , if you have a BOV worship medal ,you can enter Lab even if your locksmith if less than 30 ,

so i am respect medal now ,can not, and when can i enter, honor medal or worship ?

thanks a lot

Monday, November 25th 2013, 3:47am

why would you want to go lockpick? It's the worse skill in the game. Very few folks want to give you anything for opening chests, it takes tons of gold to get your levels up and there's no reward. With healer, you will always have folks looking for you. Just my opinion, but I'm contemplating giving up lockpick.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, November 25th 2013, 8:20pm

HI,

I dont belive you can enter that area untill your locksmith is a level 30 but not before then... Sorry.. I would stick with healer as I found it be more usefully then locksmith. But that just me not officall word on why not switch.
Thanks,
Matt F. aka Lord_Matt.