You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 1:10am

LOD on Tablets

Just wondering if anyone plays LOD on a tablet. Thinking about getting 1 and looking to see if the flash needed here runs on a tabet.

If someone does use a table which one?

Thanks
Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher:

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 1:27am

Samsung galaxy tab
I play through the built-in browser flash player

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 11:10am

Never played on a Tab. Though I played using Galaxy S, and now Galaxy S3 on phones.

Jelly Bean does not have support for Flash, so there is a workaround to get it up and running.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 12:17pm

Whats the work around...iv been looking for it. Tried installing and older version but didnt work.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 12:51pm

Have firefox installed. Have older flash version installed. (Get it from xda-developers site, they have the specific version that works on 4.1.2)

Now first, open firefox, open warofdragons.com and make sure to activate plugin (Tap to activate).

After that, flash should work in default browser as well. (NEver tried on Chrome.)

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 5:48pm

What are the options for android version 4.0.4 and that there was no spam?

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:06pm

Same as for Jelly Bean. Basically you need a browser that supports plug ins, and a flash player version supported by that browser.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:25pm

Dolphin Browser's older version also works. But it will be best if you check xda-developers forum for the same. Just search Flash on ICS/JB

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 4:51pm

I found out out that if you find a tablet that runs Windows 8 the game runes on it. But it is hard to have a huge choice that way.

Just have to hope the develop of this game make a client that can run with Andriod (or Mac)

Sunday, July 14th 2013, 2:26pm

From personal experience - tablet and game - dont mix well ...
Game is slow - and basicly you cant fight normally - you can pick resourses, chat, do your guard work - but if you decide to hunt... its better be naked hunt - or you are busted :D

btw - if you get nice Galaxy pad II - should be better - but with normal tablets price range 200-300 $ - it will be a torture.

If you wish - I can try make a video how game works on tablet and upload it :D to see the "Horror"
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Sunday, July 14th 2013, 4:09pm

Thanks Cyro,

I have heard from another player that iswifter works well with this game for the Ipod. As that browser has flash built in

Sunday, July 14th 2013, 11:07pm

I play it on a nexus 7, but as flash isn't supported on mobile devices i have downloaded photon browser that has supports flash, i use free version with ads, but you can pay for an ad free copy.

Monday, July 15th 2013, 3:25am

I am not sure when it was posted there but ru server is working on a client for tablets and phones >
"In development is a game client for smartphones and tablet computers. Legend will be available as never before. Legend will be available as never before. On trips, cottages, and while resting in the presence of the internet you will be able to log in to your favorite game. On trips, cottages, and while resting in the presence of the internet you will be able to log in to your favorite game."

Monday, July 15th 2013, 4:45am

Thank EchoHawk, Hopefully that will come out soon. Would we have to wait for a version for the english or would it work with all languages?

iswifter will work on with this game ( tryed it on wifes Ipad), you will have to pay for the full app ($10) but it is a option for people that have a ipad and want to play this game. Hopefully someone has tryed Firefox for the andriod and can post here for the other tablets out here.

Monday, July 15th 2013, 6:11am

Esras, how effective is iswifter? Do you think it is worth the $10 for only playing this game or is it too laggy that simple activities takes much longer than they should, causing lots of frustration.

And thank you for making this post, I have an iPad but haven't found a way to play WoD on it until now.

Monday, July 15th 2013, 6:30am

@ ESRAS - I am not sure but when it is available on Ru server that will be an issue our admins here will have to work out. Perhaps a good question for them to answer so they can start making plans on that feature.

Monday, July 15th 2013, 4:56pm

Tested on Galaxy Tab 2
Using Firefox, and ICS stock ROM.

Tested on Galaxy Tab 2
Using Firefox and Custom Jelly Bean 4.1.2 rom.

Working fine on both. You can't right click though. And Right menu with Mount/Quests etc buttons has some issues when it sometimes wouldn't click. Sometimes it gets resolved by long pressing and releasing after few seconds.

Monday, July 15th 2013, 6:40pm

@ _-Thraxus-_. Not to sure. I only download the free version to test on wifes Ipad ( she hates sharing it lol) but you could always download it for the free verison (lasts a few days) and then test it out and see if it lags. It it lags then you know not to buy it. Just a thought.

Thanks Silentwater for the upadte on the tests.

Echohawk, would be nice to hear from admin on that. they would get alot more players if a app for this game came out.

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 2:57am

get an ipad of any kind and download a $5 app called
"photon"
"If something bad can happen, it will," - Muphy's Law

Monday, July 29th 2013, 1:10pm

Hi :)

Question - Can I play on Samsung Galaxy Note 2? Android 4.1.2 stock ROM. On stock browser or Chrome game doesn't show few flash elements.
What browser should I use?)

Thx in advance.