You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "SilentWater" started this thread

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 1:50pm

Need your advice.

So there's this game I play. And it has forums. recently the game has been going through a real spate of bad decisions (As perceived by gamers, but the developers have plans as complicated as Gordian Knot, so it's all for the well being of the players in the end).

Anyways, now the forum masters have started a relentless tirade against anyone even remotely wishing to criticize the game, by locking forum threads, deleting posts etc.

My question is, how long will it take for this to backfire on the forum masters? I have put a bet with my friends about the demise of said master and I have put forward the date 144 days from tonight. (12 squared)

I also have a week to revise my date. CAn anyone of you help me set a good date by analyzing the evidence? It's for a Pizza treat all you can eat buffet, so I don't want to lose :cry:

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 1:55pm

:truce: sbdy help me plz!! i cant stop laughing.. ahahhahahahhahh :truce:

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 2:00pm

oh God im so glat "that game" isnt THIS game.. we have such a democracy here..

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 2:10pm

Oh and please don't Sherlock HOlmes this topic.

(That is to way do not think like as follows ----
He said Master, master can mean God.
Locking threads signifies a deep will to bludgeon the truth,
Backfire. Back. Fire.
Fire in the back.
There is only one being with fire in the back ground and parallels to a celestial being.

O
M
G

Silent wants to be an arsonist.
--- Don't think like that please.
( I wanted to put in SIlent wants to throw down satan, but i guess that'd have been too hard to chew on)

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 3:13pm

I like your participation in forums and thought u might want to try a new signature to sign off your posts.

'Caution, do not operate heavy machinery or drive a vehicle after reading this post for at least a few hrs.’
I'm more curious about the large empty space you left in you post. Did you fall asleep too :wink:

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 8:01pm

Dramatic pause m'lady.