You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 5:01am

Character Name

How did you choose your WoD character name? Does it have a meaning? Is it significant or unique to you? Was just random?

I wanted something short and simple but unique. I always like the 'Sh' and 'Ly' sounds. So started with 'Shayla' and made some changes. Later, found out Sheal is a word that means shell or to put under shelter. I see some characters with names of famous book protagonists and some with very descriptive names. So while I'm bored with proffing, just curious to get to know a bit more about player names. :kiss2:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 6:17am

-RAZOR-

since im very fond of the game dota... and my first hero to actually learn playing is razor the lightning revenant so yeah.. also Razor is taken :lol: so just made it all caps and added dashes :p

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 9:42am

I was originally going to go with something more sweet and barbie'ish lol , but then thought no i prefer something more badass...an used this , it was randomly thought up a while back.

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 9:33pm

battleking69 has been my gaming name for 10 years now, every game i play online im battleking or the 69 behind it

dont exactly remember why i choose the 69 at the end, its not my birthday, must have been facinated by it in my teenager stage
:embarressed:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 5:18am

fascinated by it in my teen stage? :lol: 6969696969 <=== ??? haha

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 2:46pm

From the song Night and the Silent water by Opeth. Early opeth have always been one of my fav bands (apart from when they start growling vocals).

Monday, March 18th 2013, 8:39pm

i was just like ``wut shall i name my character´´ and so i named my char wut

Friday, June 7th 2013, 9:27am

Hmmm.... I guess u can say I came up with the name to be the total opposite of who I am in RL... I'm not Dark and nor am I a Princess.... Plus, it sounded a little lethal :) which is what I was looking for.

Friday, June 7th 2013, 6:08pm

Can't you guess? :smoke: