You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Fairy Tale" started this thread

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 3:32pm

Ripened Skull

Using Ripened Skull on Fay-Go results in wraith attack and you get an "unusual sword", the quest reward is some DoC rep, as everyone knows.

The question is: do I receive reputation from quest, if my DoC rep is above 1500?

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 6:52am

I don't know:( Will you tell us if you find out?
Forming grammatically correct sentences is for the normal individual the prerequisite for any submission to social laws. No one is suppose to be ignorant of grammaticality; those who are belong in special institutions. The unity of language is fundamentally political.

• "Fairy Tale" started this thread

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 9:21am

Sure, it just seems to be too easy for rep above 1K, just like some relic seekers quests :\

Monday, February 25th 2013, 12:54pm

Sry to dig this out again, but did anyone get to the the bottom of this one? I haven't been able to find anything of our server or in other external links either. :no:

Monday, February 25th 2013, 12:58pm

what quest is that? and where or how to get the ripened skull?

Monday, February 25th 2013, 1:13pm

Hi Razor, you will have got that skull as part of the quest 'A great journey' (Humans) (for mags its the 'Ultimate gambit') at lvl5, you may have given it back to complet that part. :rose:

Monday, February 25th 2013, 1:39pm

:woot: i see thanks for the info i dont remember such part though