You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 6:00pm

Lvl13 Roaming Ice Bear

I cant see any option to upgrade my lv10 Ice Cave Bear for a lv13 Roaming Ice Bear in the Christmass Fair.
Please tell me how i can do this because the fair exchange end in 26 of december.

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 2:29am

HI, since admins are returning, could you please respond this?

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 2:36am

I think this is possible only through Trade fair only!.

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 2:37am

Quoted from "UltimateGameman;126115"

I think this is possible only through Trade fair only!.

I technically mean the Christmas fair - you probably have to wait till next year

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 5:06am

+1 , yeah i think admins working on that now... i hope

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 12:40pm

I am surprised at the lack of fair lvl 10 lvl and 13 bears.
In fact, after the emergence of new locations on the Islands of Eternal Frost, where snow can collect
throughout the year, this mount has evolved from a nice souvenir in real combat mount. Powerful.
If they will not be on sale this year, we fall behind our competitors for the year.
For a whole year they will beat us on the inter-server. Get a lot of courage. And I'm not sure
that we can catch up with them someday. We will be meat for them. Who needs it?

Please open a snowy fair again. Allow to get what we've been waiting all year long. I hoped to mount
Cave Bear. I built the rest of my game on this one. And I do not know how I play now.

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 1:23am

soo:koldun:

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 5:47am

14 days with no answer at all....great customer service:)....not even we are looking at the issue....why am I not surprised....yer I know i shouldn't troll this section but got nothing better to do right now lmao.....and it the only answer they will get!!! apart from giving me a forum ban....you can do that...which proves you read the posts.................

so why not answer people...this section is contact the Game admins.............well how do we contact you when you don't reply??????????? this is just a joke!!!

people will read this before you delete it lmfao:) happy 2012

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 10:08am

Everything that was announced in the news was offered at the Christmas Fair.