You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 2:47am

Banned for what??

(I do not know the proper forum place to set this in, but I will put in my own format in this place of the forum)
-In game name: Fayo

-No idea when I was cursed, I was logged off.

-Last time I logged in was about 00:06 In game time.

-Description: I have no idea what happened, i'm just logging in to see I was banned for Abuse of game bugs, if I wasn't smart( I am a new player to this game)I would know that it had something to do with grabbing that twilight Katana because it was the only last thing I did before I logged off. WEIRDLY on the same day someone was in the city square ( didn't know he was giving people false information) then yelling out about a katana he sold and placed in the place. I had no idea until after I was banned for hours that this asshole knew it was a bug and deliberately got me in trouble, i know that tons of other people got in trouble for the same thing, just now finding out. So staying relevant on the point, I went into the Halloween shop that who the hell ever said the twilight katana was at and took it, it had no price or small scroll icon on the bottom like the rest; I was gullible and took it, did some other things and then logged off. That was the last major thing i did before I logged though. So the next day, here I am in the dungeon on infinite amount of dungeon time for bug abuse, pls help me because I was wrongly banned, I had no idea that it was a bug. I am sorry if I disrupted and caused havoc in anyway, i just want to be banned and go back to the game and enjoy it. pls help admins! :stesn::koldun:

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 2:49am

Quoted from "Fayo;117843"

(I do not know the proper forum place to set this in, but I will put in my own format in this place of the forum)
-In game name: Fayo

-No idea when I was cursed, I was logged off.

-Last time I logged in was about 00:06 In game time.

-Description: I have no idea what happened, i'm just logging in to see I was banned for Abuse of game bugs, if I wasn't smart( I am a new player to this game)I would know that it had something to do with grabbing that twilight Katana because it was the only last thing I did before I logged off. WEIRDLY on the same day someone was in the city square ( didn't know he was giving people false information) then yelling out about a katana he sold and placed in the place. I had no idea until after I was banned for hours that this asshole knew it was a bug and deliberately got me in trouble, i know that tons of other people got in trouble for the same thing, just now finding out. So staying relevant on the point, I went into the Halloween shop that who the hell ever said the twilight katana was at and took it, it had no price or small scroll icon on the bottom like the rest; I was gullible and took it, did some other things and then logged off. That was the last major thing i did before I logged though. So the next day, here I am in the dungeon on infinite amount of dungeon time for bug abuse, pls help me because I was wrongly banned, I had no idea that it was a bug. I am sorry if I disrupted and caused havoc in anyway, i just want to be ubanned and go back to the game and enjoy it. pls help admins! :stesn::koldun:
sorry made a slight typo in there

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 11:02am

Individual bans cannot be discussed here. Pleaase contact ban@warofdragons.com