You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 7:15pm

Cursed because friend used my laptop for 1 night !

Hi my friend decided they would try the game out and decided to open an account under the opposite race, I did not know he was going to do this so are very sad that I have been punished for something i knew very little about.. I was only loaning him my comp for the night and my friend has now told me what he did and that he was willing to give his character up just to keep me from getting in trouble.. I have already used real money in game and u have now charged me 100g penalty for this accidental mistake! Is there anyway u can reverse this or u may have lost another unsatified customer who has bought real money into the game in the past all because I was trying to help my friend by loaning him laptop when his had crashed !! my friend will not be using my computer again as i lost my temper with him and probably lost a friend out of just a simple mistake made!! can this action be rectified and things be taken into account as he saw my game client and accessed thru the game that way ( then he saw the friends refferals ads u guys bring up and put me down as his when i didnt even ask him to do so!! Now i disappointed that once again i have no way to get this mess cleared up but to be honest to you!! and i definitely cant afford to put more money in the game and i swear this is the last time i let any 1 use my comp cause i know what may happen if they try creating accounts like this again ! Please give me a chance my friend tried doing the right thing and even admitted he had my computer when confronted by "Green Butterfly"and he just wanted to do the right thing.. I'm now at the point i going to have to give it alll up unless it is sorted as its just not right this situation and I have no way to pay this 100g (( also my flatmate has an account that has been cursed too even tho he put on his personal details we share the same IP Address his username is The_Unthinkable!! can some1 let me know what can be done bout this it is extremely impossible when i can not load any more money into the game at this time !! This is wrong and I am really sorry that this happened but as I said I didnt know what my friend was doing till he turned up bout 40 minutes or so ago as he lives not far from me!! I just asking for a chance here as have put real cash in the game already and have gotten so far why would i seriously jepordise that with an incident like this ( Please let me know if anything can be done to ressolve this matter... Yours sincerely Marilyn Elliott A.K.A Sweet_revenge

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 10:13am

Individual penalties will not be discussed or explained in the admin forum. Please use the appropriate thread in the guard forum or contact ban@warofdragons.com.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: