You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 26th 2011, 10:01pm

Wedding Rings

Hi,

A little while ago I had custom wedding rings made.

For some reason the text on my ring as changed. The title of my wifes ring has changed as has the name for the ring set.

Have a sneaky idea this may have happened when German Admins stole our rings and started wearing them:neznau:

http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?nick=Tirell+%28DE%29
http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?n…vinger+%28DE%29

Both these German Admins are wearing my wifes ring lmao, although the ring name has been changed:bee:

Please could you ask your Admin buddies on the German server if we could kindly have our rings restored to thier rightfull owners with the correct text and descriptions.

Thanks

Trauma:rose:

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 12:28am

ummm... yah what hubby said... i am not a happy princees... altho.. i am most sure i can understand their reasoning.. they are thee perfect rings... BUT... I WANT it back to being OURS and OURS alone...

P.S. hahahha seeing they like those ones i can draw up more beautys at an expensive but well worth the money "ring set" :lol:
Fix this quickly please!!

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 12:36am

Do you want to make your significant other happy? Order unique wedding rings from Faeo's best jewelers. The rings you'd get would be unique, no other couple in the world could claim to have rings like this!

The above was copied from the WOD Library...Hardly "unique" if your gona rename our ring and put them on other servers???

My wife spent a lot of time and effort with the drawing of our rings....If your gona use them else where please refund the cost of our "unique" rings.

And like my princess mentioned you can hire her drawing service at considerable cost for future designs :)

Trauma

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 10:39am

The rings have now been removed from the German admins. The descriptions will soon be changed.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Friday, October 14th 2011, 1:45am

Bump^^

It has been quite some time now, I know you guy's have been busy fixing update issues.

I payed a lot of money for these unique rings. There would have been no problem with them if you had not tried to rip them off and use them on other servers!!! like giving them to German Admins and and changing the the ring set name and even the wording on each ring!!!!

So please restore both rings with the original text and ring set name ASAP. Also insure that they are not on any other server .DE .IT .etc etc

Thanks

Tauma

Friday, October 14th 2011, 7:19pm

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=118957515

My ring is still not right!!!!

Was never called Winter Fairytale set. !!!!

Please fix our rings and stop trying to rip them off.....

I piad good money for these unique rings. If you want to use them on other servers. Please refund my money.

Thanks

Trauma

Monday, October 17th 2011, 9:51am

We are really sorry that it takes so long to fix them. We will do that as soon as possible.