You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, December 30th 2011, 9:20pm

Author: Kick_Ass

Dh

Yeah but Is it common when u kill rev u get key and wood chess? Usually u get key and then when open the chamber u get chess! And those 2 wood rooks are long gone, but not in my pack.

Friday, December 30th 2011, 12:48pm

Dh

Hello, Came back from dh, kille Phantom got full set of woods to get a blue pice. Then I killed Rev and got this strange mess 11.30 You have received Small Ger Rune Key 1 pcs, Wooden Rook 2 pcs Wtc WOOD? And before I open chamber, after I open the chamber I got 2 pices of BRONZE, I didnt got the woods! Distribution was on random, not leader. Is this a new thing? Getting chess after u killed the bosses? Regards Kick_Ass

Tuesday, December 6th 2011, 10:55am

Missing

Hey, Thanks for quick responce. As I wrote before Im not sure but like 7- 14 days agao Regards

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 4:18pm

Missing

Hey admin, This day when I opend my bag to put up my 31 pcs ofRagtikron Leather up in auction and they wasnt there? So I did some research in my 2 safes just to be sure, and still couldn’t find them. So my simple question is, where are the 31 pcs Ragtikron Leather. And I don’t have a pic, because I don’t take pics of my items everyday. Havent been on much latley so can be like from td and 14 days back. Cant tell the date, Regards Kick_Ass

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 5:59pm

Missing armour

Holy crap.....so now I ve lost it?

Friday, May 6th 2011, 10:25am

Missing armour

Saw it wednesday 4th of may and missed it thursday 5th of may.

Thursday, May 5th 2011, 2:54pm

Missing armour

Hey admin, This day when I oopend my bag to put up my Dark Mountain Knuckleduster up in auction it wasnt there? So I did some research in my 2 safes just to be sure, and still couldn’t find it.:bee: So my simple question is, where the heck is it, I’m not a pp so in my case it’s like 15 gold gone by the wind. And I don’t have a pic, because I don’t take pics of my items everyday. I expect to have it back in no time. Regards Kick_Ass

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 5:36pm

Auction with strange duration

What? Thats even more strange http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…act_id=67055307 As u can see i have these once, but the duration used to be 135/135.

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 9:03am

Hm Im not really sure what date but between 20-22nd of february. Sorry Im not sure couse sometimes i dont pick them up the item staraight away from post.

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 5:00pm

Hey, I have a pair of unicornboots and i ve put them up for sale in auction with duration 135/135 and then they didint sell, ntn strange with that. But the duration is now 96/135???? How is that possible? Regards Kick_Ass

Tuesday, November 16th 2010, 9:31pm

Swedish

Jaså endast 8 Svenskar....illa illa.