You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:21pm

Author: Omerta

Omerta/Ravenhyde Divorce

1. Your nickname: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Omerta 2. Nickname of your husband/wife: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Ravenhyde 3. Reason for divorce: He has not played in over 7 years Thanks!

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 5:16am

Randomly Missing Item

My red axe has disappeared from my inventory

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 5:24pm

Great Scroll of Retribution

This scroll, used against an opponent, will cause them 25% of the damage caused by their next 10 blows. You can place up to 3 bags of powder in your combat pocket. This scroll may only be used during your move.

Monday, May 16th 2011, 1:59pm

Cross knight you are right

[7:56:20 AM] Under: In that case for what i was banned you clearly didnt read into the joke.... But i will accept that and move on. Yes i know all about this update.. The point of the matter is, i have worn the same armor every single day since the update. I have been in more than 20 GBs since then in this same armor i wear now. But all this is still irrelevant, because i am wearing a full set. A full set means that i have ALL the armor that i can possibly wear on. There is no way to have more o...

Monday, May 16th 2011, 1:33pm

Cross knight you are right

[7:31:05 AM] Under: Cross Knight I know what you are trying to say, but i am not posting again because i did not get the answer that i want. I know the answer, what i am looking for is your recognition of it. All three of us who posted in response to this fight are wearing the same armor that we have worn in the last 150 gbs which we have received reputation, I have been in gb's just yesterday in my full armor set which is no different to what any player on the server wears. We did not receive G...

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 6:12pm

Wasted all my halls bless and now banned for 2h 51min 19secs! - 3.2g + rainbow + warlord bless

We understand that it was necessary, what we are asking for is a resolution. Can you please remove the inability for us to queue for Halls?

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 6:07pm

Level 10 Halls Interrupted

So I waited 2 hours for my halls to start and 10 minutes into it the server shut down. Now I can't queue for 3 hours. Can this be fixed?