You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, September 14th 2012, 3:52pm

Author: ElricOfMelnibone

Divorce procedure - Humans

1. ElricOfMelnibone 2. -shadowfax- 3. I stop playing the game ... -shadowfax- will pay for any fees.

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 4:33pm

Joke quest from Cardsharp

Same Problem here also. And Globius does not give me spray either (i have 100 glasses in back). My guess is that it might be because last year we did these quests but back then there were no achievements so we have these achievements at "Not earned" , but we cant get quests now either, cause we did them last year. I hope for a fix.

Monday, March 26th 2012, 4:06pm

Possible Bug , but in my opinion really unfair for the human players

Quoted from "Da Nerminator;137327" ElricOfMelnibone You just showed the stupidity of your whole race....Go to Polar Badlands and you will find as much snow as you can gather..its open to BOTH races lol ... agree with phaethon ... you just show how much you know the game ... i already wrote in my first post here that there is no way for players below lvl 8 ... polar badlands are available after lvl 8 when you finish the relevant quest ... pffff

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 12:25pm

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;137223" I did not say I did not notice the arena, I said I did not go there, because unlike you, apparently, I do not seek or ask admins for an unfair advantage (that's what you do with this thread) over the opposite race. It seems you have a different common sence than mine. No worries. Have fun. I am waiting for admins actions, not players words .

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 11:49am

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;137211" I have a polar bear and I did not enter the snow arena a single time for the purpose of collecting snow after the event was over, so your statement about all magmars being unfair is without any exaggeration false. QUOTE] I do not doudt that possibly some mags did not know about that fact with snow arena , even though the first person i noticed there was a person who did not even have a lvl 6 mount. But still i saw the one time i was there ... people from 2 at lea...

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 12:22am

For more than a month now the snow event has ended, so for players below lvl 8 there was no chance to get snowballs. But that seems to have been the case only for human players. Magmar players had the luxury of going to snow arena and gather as much snow as they wanted. And a profitable way also to spend their injury time. Two days ago , it was by accident i saw a lvl 6 magmar player, trying to hide there and i was curious how could he go there, since on the Viringyia side the entrance to snow a...