You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 9:11pm

Author: shadowsphere

fair event

well done admins u have done a great job with all the events,we appriciate all the work u have done

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 7:52am

forgetting not to read first

sorry to bother u all but it seems that the games in the carnival have closed,but the coin tokens are still being sold,because i dont read much as i shoiuld i brought some coins,06:40 » Fortune Coin: You have bought the following items from the shop: Fortune Coin[href=] 30 pcs. Thank you for your custom! is there any chance that u admins who give us all our love and support could correct my little mistake and return my gold for the tokens i recived or after u all have stopped laughing lol,much a...

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 9:14am

help pls

hi srry to bother u all,i know that u guys are always busy with stuff to do, i try'd to make a bone dragon elixer and it told me that i needed to buy the recipe,so i paid 20g for the recipe,08:04 You have bought the following items from the shop: Black Dragon Liqueur Recipe 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom! then to find i cant use the recipe,i tried the fernus again and the same thing happened,but on the third time it worked, could i pls have the 20g refunded and the recipe removed,i would be so...

Friday, October 14th 2011, 11:49am

help me pls admins

hello,srry to bother u as i know that u guys are busy having to do all ur daily routines and stuff and do a great job at it,my only little problem is that i cannot find myself in the rated acheivments ,could u pls take a look when u have the time, thank you

Friday, September 16th 2011, 12:22pm

pvp event bug for today and yesterday

yes very true i should know about gb rules and i do,thats why i was summoning before gb was there, i was res'd by ferenot later on and he was the 10th mag to join the battle, and as u and me both know,its not a gb till 10 on each side have joined, beleive me when i say mate i wasnt allowed to summon, and there were other mags in the same situation, im not having a go just annoyed that u thought i hadnt checked all the facts, the fact is something went wrong and i wasnt allowed to summon

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 8:48pm

pvp event bug for today and yesterday

why is it that me and many others on mag side were unable to summon in the event,u took the mirrors from pack but no summon appeared,this clearly puts our side at a disadvantage,who knows which way the fights would have swung,+ wastage of blesses as humans and there mountiful summons just abliterated the mag race,srry to say but this event fails,do we get compensated for the loss of what was taken and never received, and why does http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Lethowsow able to recei...

Friday, March 4th 2011, 11:17am

warlords belt

hi , i did the quest to get the warlords belt to kill the head kretch sentinal,he was killed but i never received the belt,can u help me out pls

Saturday, January 1st 2011, 4:07am

tallars battle

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…76625&outside=1 what is the point in paying to get ur stats saved if the thing is just going to screw up, i came first in that tallar,now im not even on there and theres only 2 people left on it,tell me am i just wasting 50s,or can it be fixed pls