You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 2:29am

Author: Random Void

Lvl13 Roaming Ice Bear

HI, since admins are returning, could you please respond this?

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 6:58pm

Ice Bear Amulet 8lvl --> 10lvl

Yes, i have the same problem with a lv10 bear, and several of my friends have the same problem with their lv8 bears. No upgrades options in the Fair.

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 6:00pm

Lvl13 Roaming Ice Bear

I cant see any option to upgrade my lv10 Ice Cave Bear for a lv13 Roaming Ice Bear in the Christmass Fair. Please tell me how i can do this because the fair exchange end in 26 of december.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 8:17am

Treasure searching

Thanks, found it.....closed this, please.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 7:53am

Treasure searching

Since the news say i can find the treasure until september 2 im doing the searching, but im in allayas and cant click in the stone to get the clue, its something wrong or im not doing it right?

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 8:09am

4 Leaf clover

At 571 and have room in my backpack i got the 4 leaf clover, so the point its moot, but could be a good idea if someone can check if the clover drop in a full capacity backpack.

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 5:44am

4 Leaf clover

Hi, today i start the event , at 20 21 clover i got a unknown error when i pick a clover,i was at limit of my capacity at that time. and now again at 370 clovers i got another unknown error after picked another clover, im afraid i was missing the 4 leaf clover drop because im again at full capacity....... My question, the 4 leaf dont drop if you are at full capacity or i just unlucky and i need another 500 clovers to drop the 4 leaf one??

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 6:21am

Ludial Chain Link Issue

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=88608575, please could you fix my chains