Never mind. I dropped the quest.

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 10:33am

Author: Althea

Problems with quest Fountain of Elt

Sorry, Well of Elt, not fountain.

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 10:32am

Problems with quest Fountain of Elt

I have activated the quest, but for some reason I cannot find any tabs in the contraband shop in Glade of Dreams where I was told I could buy the missing papers? What am I supposed to do? I also tried the Thief's shop, but it says that it is closed.

Friday, September 16th 2011, 10:43pm

Trouble in DH

After reading the previous posts, I thought that the problem was solved, but when I entered and got all the way to Zerm, I got the same message as the others, namely that the chamber is closed. Well, I guess at this point you cannot do much, as I was already kicked out of the DH and the key will disappear before I can enter it again. Just my luck *sigh*.

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 11:16pm

Trouble in DH

I cannot open the singing chamber to get chess pieces. What is going on?

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 6:08pm

Wheel of fortune problem

Oh... I think I mistook the 150 charters for the tokens... Everything OK then. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 12:29am

Wheel of fortune problem

At around 20:00 server time I played on the wheel of fortune and won 150 tokens. I already had 300 tokens from playing the wheel about a week ago (I did not use them because I wanted to wait a bit so that I would have enough to get something good). I did not check immediately, but I just noticed that I still have only 300 tokens on me, when I should have 150. Where did the tokens that I won today go?