You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, January 13th 2012, 10:31am

Author: DOOMLORD-666

Account sharing

i say the truth and you to thx for answer that be all and you need to learn bether frase "account shering " for what you give me curse and this is my end of converstation whit wander 15:20 DOOMLORD-666 » wanderer84: :11-lol: yes yes you wil caough them when they stop to pay money in game until that they will play what ever they whant but eny way thx for your time 15:20 DOOMLORD-666 » wanderer84: it is finily time to stop playing on this server becous i am sick of this thing and this is not first...

Friday, January 13th 2012, 10:14am

Account sharing

first thing nite this is admin forum and only they or guard can replay here and i expect answer from them not from you and this is first rule that you need to learn secend i play online game more then 10 years and i know what is account shearing and you do not seem to know account shering is when 2 or more ppl play on same acc from diffrent comp whit difrent mac adress( not ip adress) and this is one acc one mac adress one ip adress so please dont exlain me something that you dont understand or ...

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 11:50pm

Account sharing

why you dint put all conversation till end and i whant to show me all mac adres of all comp where my acc is join on this game i play around 2 years this game maybe evry thing by rule never cheating or enything like that and end up in jail!!!! yes my wife play how live whit me in same house same contry ...... play whit me on one account one comp whit no "cheating" and that know almost half server and evry person on this server that know me so please exlain me again how this is account shering and...

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 5:19pm

Account sharing

can someone admin can answer me why i am in jail and what account sharing we talk about ???? here or in game becous i try to talk more then 2 hours whit someone of you thx