You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 6:16pm

Author: ShadowReaper

Finished the quest for candle wax?

Right now I got 11 wax and want to make a candle...but is not giving me the option to make candle:neznau:

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 11:55pm

unable to fight

Im stock in a fight .... for 30 min...in dh its not doing nothing but I log in and log out and still in same fight..

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 11:47pm

frozen in a fight in derelict house

Hi im currently frozen in a fight in derelict house....please could u do something about that fight thanks

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 11:14pm

Copper Horseshoe of luck

sry...cancel this I just found out about the dissapering of the copper ones when u get a silver one

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 10:55pm

Copper Horseshoe of luck

well now I have 2 got another one opening another trunk......but please I will like to have the 11 that I was suppose to have now thanks.

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 10:49pm

Copper Horseshoe of luck

Hi I just check my inventory and notice that was missing the copper horseshoes....dont now what happen I have 9 thanks to the event but now have only 1 that I got from opening a trunk, that should have being the 10....could you please check this out.:neznau:

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 1:42pm

loot from derelict house

no she and pressbox where not with me when I kill the boss

Friday, March 25th 2011, 6:21pm

loot from derelict house

Hi...last night I was in derelict house and the group receive a loot but dont now what happen to it could u please check it out and let me know....thx for ur time. 00:41 » Wooden Pawn: Your party received: Wooden Pawn[href=]*1 pcs 00:41 » Wooden Queen: Your party received: Wooden Queen[href=]*1 pcs

Friday, March 11th 2011, 5:16pm

Im not receiving the 1000 valor when finishing arena quest beast

Im tire of alwais having problems with the valor............this are the dates of the arenas that I have...but u could check all of them....and they are a lot.....ahh and please if u could fix my dartrong rep...I really appreciate if u look that up....im sorry If I dont have the exact date of the exchange I only remenber that was the first week in december 2010. U could check them all....because never got the extra valor and they are a few..:bomb: arenas beast done: date 11/03/2011 finish time 1...

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 7:43pm

Dartrong Reputation (Reposting)

I only notice the problem a few days ago.......but that was like 1 mounth from now

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 7:35pm

Dartrong Reputation (Reposting)

I exchange 100 efrills but I dont have those dartrong reputation points in the caracter..this is the second time I post this but the answer I got didnt told me if those points where actually added to the profile........please check that for me please:mol:

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 12:41pm

Dartrong Reputation

Dear adm; today I just notice that my dartrong reputation is probably missing 130 reputation from and exchange that I did of 100 efrills from the replicator, I will ask of u to please check that for me......I did exchange one efrill today when I notice that I have fewer points...I put 1 efrill to see if was a bug or something. I was suppose to have reach 1000 dartrong rep already.