You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 10:38pm

Author: -SilentKill-

Too easily dismissed..

Try breaking your groups when you enter, If I remember this used to have an affect on joining...

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 1:47am

Question for CK.

Recently you posted in the thread on summons - "This has been changed in accordance with the other language servers. " yet there are so many things here that have not been changed to match the other server (Ice bears, etc) why are you picking and choosing what to implement and what not to?

Friday, January 13th 2012, 8:16pm

Unable to deliver arena badges

That sucks Nurosh, I've been watching this thread and was pulling for you. Even mentioned it in my last thread in Feedback. Maybe CK will award you the lost valor...

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 4:01am

christmas gift

The cards are so mysterious, I couldn't even find them...

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 3:36am

Is this a fair fight in lvl 3-4 cc?

This is common practice on both mag and human sides. quit whining about it and deal with it.

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 5:01pm

why can lvl 3 and 4 do this and lvl 7+ can not

I know last time I had curse of poverty, it wouldnt let me que for battlefields... maybe they qued before curse took effect?

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 2:24pm

Wolfers

2 weeks - Nothing in this thread to indicate admin are even bothering to look into this...

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 2:32pm

Wolfers

Has there been resolution on this yet? It's been over a week and I was part of the group...

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 4:40am

10% discount event was canceled? why?

Not my place to comment not being admin and all, but I dont think it was canceled so much as only 4 hours long :ogo:

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 3:36pm

Bug in events

14:31 Event «5» starts in 0 Capture the Contraband. 14:33 Event «3» starts in 0 Capture the Contraband. Looks like someone has the timer switched with the event name... Otherwise I like the advanced notice....

Monday, November 29th 2010, 5:04am

Ludial Chain Link

Same here. I had 1 from before, and bought 3 in Trade fair - now all 4 are "non-transferable"...