You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, February 6th 2012, 9:05pm

Author: nitoryo

Cc bug :((

http://warofdragons.pl/instance_stat.php…469603&finish=1 we won the cc by points but but the mags got the winning valor and w got valor as if we lose.:buee::buee: i hope we get the valor for winning the cc

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 1:57am

chest event

00:39 Sheara : After opening one of the chests bought from the Antiquarian, nitoryo discovered a Yu the Air Mage Card 00:39 and discover inside: Valey Card 1 pcs.:ogo: 00:39 Sheara : nitoryo continued to examine with interest the contents of the chest... and discovered a Hurricane Battle Axe! 00:39 You continue to examine the contents of the chest with interest... and you discover inside: Hurricane Battle Axe 1 pcs. i won air mage card and recieved another useless card,please fix this (bug)

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 12:12pm

My winning raffle tickets all gone!

I had 980 winning raffel rickets,one of them won complete chess set,but you removed all the rest ,on top of that i cant find my prize in backpack. You can exchange leftover winning tickets for Magic Snowflakes and other great things after the end of the Christmas Raffle. now i need to know how to get the chess set and what about all those wasted tickets.