You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 1:48am

Author: -Goku-

Guide to Human Healers - 2011 Edition

Current Level: 2 Play Time: Mostly every day 16:00 - 03:00 Service: Free ~ lvl 1 (if in stock)/ 5s ~ lvl 2 (if in stock) BoV: Darshana ~ Free

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 11:00pm

Stockpile Thieves Event

The prompt that comes at the beggining of the event says "The grey robbers" i belive its supposed to say "The Kretch Robbers" Scared voices of the inhabitants are heard from everywhere. Disgusting Kretch Robbers have burst into the village and are looting the store. The grey robbers must be stopped immediately, as long as they haven't carried away all the goods

Friday, December 10th 2010, 12:57am

Google Chrome

Some times playing from certain browsers can cause glitches like that. For better play its best to download the free Game Client Click here

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 10:44pm

Divorce procedure - Humans

1. -Goku- 2. Sweet_Revenge 3. Hasnt played in months. please remove ring Done!

Monday, October 18th 2010, 5:13pm

Great Info And Guide Website Made By Our Mentors

Its proble just a Glitch. But the game has been known to do that from time to time. As far as Achievements go there is a current problem with that and the Admin are doing there best to fix it.

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 8:24pm

Ok guys a here is a new update. Several new pages have been added. The much needed Goddess and God of the Cursed and Dead is in so you can read a little more about those there as well. Some information about Achievements has also been added to the site for you new players who are still unaware . We also relize the Bog Elf guide is out of date and we are working to making a new one soon. For those who are interested in Fragments and Elements or just wana know more you can find that in the Items s...

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 5:34pm

A Comprehensive Guide to Crystalline Caves

*Copied* Original Writer: Inouva Original Post: Here There have been guides written on the Crystalline Caves, also known as CC. I do however feel that each guide explains only a certain aspect or covers one ground of CC. For this reason I will try to make a large comprehensive guide to CC and what it involves as well as what you can expect, mixed in with a few unwritten rules that should be followed. 1st Time into the Crystalline Caves? What to Expect. CC is the largest of the 3 battlefields. It...

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 5:25pm

Underground Knights Quests Guide.

*Copied* Original Writer: Moonwalker Original Post: Here As you may be aware already, the Underground Knights quests might be one of the most important quests for anyone interested in gaining valour. The quests can be divided into 2 parts: Pre-initiation, and Post-initiation. Pre-initiation Quests: Quest 1: Gather 30 green crystals Quest 2: Find a an underground knights signet within the Crystalline quests Quest 3: Gather 35 Red and 35 Blue crystals(Does not need to be in a single run) Quest 4: ...

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 11:18pm

A General Guide for Levels 1-4

*Copied* Original Writer: Inouva Original Post: Click Here I’ve had many questions directed towards me over the past month that I have played this game and I have decided that most of these questions could be answered in a guide. This guide will also incorporate certain aspect of the game which will not be immediately obvious to the average beginner. This general guide to levels 1 – 4 will hopefully be of use to a few players in pointing out certain aspects of the game. Please note that this wil...

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 9:30pm

A quick guide to Gnome Powder!

im thinking that whatever the last pcs you picked determines the color. so even if you had all blue crystals but then picked a red it would then change the powder into the red. If you can verify this please leave your results here so that i may add them to the guide. I also need the Amount of damge it takes, and if the damage is equal from all 3

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 1:09am

What happens if you have more than one color in your bag. Is it the first color you get determine what kind of powder you have? And from what i see all the powder takes off the same amount of health but does it differently. How much damage. i see that 60sec. is the amount of time. Green Crystal ~ Acts like Poison removing health over a period of 60sec. Blue Crystal ~ Acts like a projectile removing health immediatly upon impact Red Crystal ~ Acts like a Time bomb (basically) after the time of 60...

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 3:22am

new update: Thanx to lady jedi for fixing the side bar on the mentor site. looks much better. Some pages have been moved to new locations to help shorten the list. If your having problems finding what you want then just use the search engine at the top. All you need is a simple word like Efril or Magish A Few new pages have also been added. A guide to game storage for those who are interested and also a guide to the new Tavern Games If your wishing to help on the site then we are searching for s...

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 2:13am

thank your for the guide Sagaris. we will use the information you have provided and implament that into our mentor site.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 8:17pm

Update: Kretch Lair Guide has been added. Thanx to Moonwalker and Lady Jedi for providing most of the information needed to make the page

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 8:16pm

Figured i would use this Forum to inform everyone on the newest additions to our site. Of course most updates will show on the site in the news areas but for your convience ill place here any new pages we added

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 9:46pm

We would like to extend our thanx to all those who have left us Feed Back on the Mentor Site. Please dont forget to give us a good rating and any ideas you may come across. -Goku-