You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 5:39am

Author: -Sephiroth-

Drops Issue Post Update

03:56 » Strong Elixir of Giant: Your party received Strong Elixir of Giant[href=] 2 pcs 04:19 » Strong Elixir of Blood: Your party received Strong Elixir of Blood[href=] 2 pcs 04:22 » Elixir of Life: Your party received Elixir of Life[href=] 1 pcs 04:25 » Great Elixir of Giant: Your party received Great Elixir of Giant[href=] 5 pcs None of these "drops" were received in my backpack, and we're not near April Fool's Day either... What gives?

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 5:35am

Drops Issue Post Update

Something is terribly wrong with drops post-update. I keep "getting loot" from monsters and none of the items are going to my backpack. Please fix this as soon as possible or tell me where they are going... Logs to come shortly...

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 7:27am

Fight Avoiding / Game Exploit Magmar - - killer - -

- - killer - - started a fight with me at 6:09, you can tell from the screenshot that it's 6:12 game time and this player has yet to show up to the fight, and I'm still waiting on the fight to load 3 minutes in (still says "hold on wait for your turn")... This gave this mag plenty of time to call dark_lord, level 6 mag to the fight. Dark_Lord joins right at 6:12 as I'm taking this screenshot. Only when dark_lord joined did the fight load.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:12pm

no monster drop

:ogo: That fight, and Cross Knight's reply, makes me a sad panda. Is this the death of naked hunting as we know it?

Monday, June 6th 2011, 7:23am

Deja Vu - Commentator's Elixir of Speed Unusable Until Level 6

When I try to use the commentator's elixir of speed (http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=112338202) it tells me that I need to be level 6 in order to use it. This particular commentator's elixir of speed was supposed to be a replacement of the original one that I had won which gave me the same error message. If it helps, this one expires in a little over 3 hours 12 mins. What is going on? Is anyone else unable to use their commentator's speed elixirs?

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 7:34pm

Commentator's Elixir of Speed Only Useable by Level 6+ ???

It was due to expire the same day as my 113 quest which was 05.23.2011. Looking back at commentator's posts, it was awarded 05.16.2011 16:34 (http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…of-Speed/page11).

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 8:19pm

Commentator's Elixir of Speed Only Useable by Level 6+ ???

I won the commentator's elixir of speed and when I tried to use it, I received an error message saying that it could only be used by someone level 6 or higher. Is this normal?

Monday, April 18th 2011, 10:13pm

Commentator's Elixir of Speed Disappeared As Well As Agudar's Feats

The title says it all. I won the commentator's elixir of speed, put it in the bank, still had 3 days left til expiration when I went to bed last night, woke up and it's gone. And, it turns out that my Agudar's feats that I had accepted were gone as well. So I just did a cc run without a commentator's speed elixir and no credit from Agudar for my feats... Please tell me you can help

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 6:55am

Broken Navigation?

Ever since the most recent server update, when I use the navigator, the game highlights two separate locations to go to. Anyone else have this same issue?