You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 7:33pm

Author: wraith_chaser

Can't put Evil Eyes in bank

Ok, so i havent got any eyes in the past week so unless its been changed in that time then what im going to say should still remain true. Every time you get a new eye (or any other item that has a life span) then the lifespan returns to the maximum it can be, for eyes 30 days. I dont see what the problem is here.

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 4:05pm

Wrong Arena

oops... didnt read it properly o.O

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 4:04pm

Wrong Arena

And......?

Tuesday, March 15th 2011, 1:28am

my little problem

Dont know about mob achievments but if you pick one more belladonna (assuming you have already picked 999 before today) then you will get the 999 achievment for belladonna =]

Monday, March 7th 2011, 8:17am

Tallers

Yeah mate, cos ive never died with full belt before... of course i have everyone does, tallaars is all about luck when it comes to stunning and who gets the first hit when you face a new player. I can guarentee that at some point you have had the first hit on someone after giving out a hit on the previous person and that you have felt pretty good about it "hey i just got an extra hit, wahay go me". But you dont remember those parts of the game because everyone wants to focus on the negative and ...

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 11:54pm

Tallers

Ahhh can someone not handle a beating... isnt that a shame. Btw, its spelt Tallaar's

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 4:31pm

Lost Chests v3

The in game chat sometimes lags and does not show messages exactly as they happen at the exact time that they do happen, sometimes they do not even show them at all. If you are playing with the client then open up the chat log (look at the top right of your screen and it is the button next to the "i" button) and search for the time that you opened the chests, you should see all of the messages saying that you opened chests (this, i am sure, is where the admins looked to give you the answer that ...

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 11:55pm

Hunting the Hunter Quest

or even "participation"

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 10:17pm

Victory in Profession Battle ...+2 to Locksmith Please Admin?

Theres no chance of that mate.... otherwise people will be asking for +2's on their healer proffesion, and that is a hell of a lot of gold

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 4:34pm

Problem purchasing Scroll of Dilution

possibly no back pack space.....open up your backpack and check its capacity =]

Friday, December 24th 2010, 2:11pm

Possible bug

When i logged in i had my sickle equipped and my big hurricane axe in my backpack at 2/1 durability. I then went to equip my big hurricane axe and it came up with a dialog box saying something like are you sure you want to equip the axe (cant remember exactly what it said) i accepted and the axe equipped. The weird thing is is that the big hurricane axe now has 6/1 durability. Im guessing this is a bug and wanted to inform you so that i did not get penalised for bug abuse.

Friday, December 24th 2010, 1:19pm

Cant buy axes at trade fair

There is no option for me to buy any level 7 red weapons from the trade fair, is this correct (even though they are shown that they should be there in the news) or are they going to implemented later like they were last trade fair?? wraith

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 6:02pm

experience elixirs from new wheel of fortune quests

Save them up until you are level 10..... 1.6 million exp to get to level 11, those elixirs will help you a hell of a lot

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 12:58pm

Glitchy axes

yep its fixed.... thanks

Monday, November 29th 2010, 7:10pm

wrong links

When you talk to the necromancer in clan burial grounds about the ludial links he gives you 3 options. 1, the strengthened gift elixir, 2, the deprivation powder and 3, that you dont want anything. If you click on option 2, the deprivation powder option, then it takes you to another multiple choice screen. Above the clickable options there are 4 pictures and then some information underneath them. When clicking on those pictures it takes you to the wrong information page.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 6:28pm

Glitchy axes

When openeing up my character page it does not show that i am holding the "big hurricane axe". Not a major issue but i am not the only one that is experiencing this, rvolvr has this issue too.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 6:26pm

wrong links

The links, when clicking on the words, are correct... but if you click on the 4 pictures above it takes you to the wrong information page.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 6:08pm

wrong links

When clicking on the picture of the "gift of deprevation powder" it takes you to the "big elixir of strengthened gift" link..... this happens with all 4 pictures. the linked words in the text below are correct though.