Search results 1-15 of 15.

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 4:37am

Author: LOIN KING

need ur few secs pls

soo bad ( bro

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 3:46pm

Update Thread + Info Log

yes its very less coin drop now from eldive and kroff.. they made it harder fights with less drop .. no moob to hunt atall now Quoted from "Caballero;145905" Why do admins never inform about the contras with the updates? But only the pros? Please inform us also about what is worse after update... - LEvel 13 mobs are harder and drop less money!! What else guys?

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 5:22pm

Update Thread + Info Log

some problem i have with this English Client ... am sick now playing in chrome.. my client is not working properly after updates , my fights are not loading.. i tried with War.ru client its working properly and all fights are loading .. but there am not able to save my potion and cloths.. and am not able to understand that language in that client menu. later again i downloaded client from English website and installed still the problem is same.. its taking much time to open fight box and later a...

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 4:41am

problem in fight loading

i play from client.. am facing problem in fight loading. perticulerly with eldive and kroff.. some time its load sometimes it will not load, if it load also in the same fight when next mob going to join the fight it will not load . that loading timer icon keep on rotating.. i tried with chrome its work properly.. i have clear cache, and also my connection is good i have 200 - 350 ms responce .. and updated flash..

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 2:29pm

Problem with my Game client in loading fight in arena and cc .. "special when i enter in other server (pl & de)"

Dear Admins.. There is a probelm in fight loading from game client in arena or cc when i go in to other server.. my fight loads up to 96% or 97% and it stops loading fight. i got kicked out becasue of timeout somany times. i have cleared all IE Cache still i have problem andlater i reinstalled client still same problem. still i have same problem. But "My fight load from google Chorme". am switching to google chrom when i enter in to other server. i have a question if my fight is loading from goo...

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 1:36pm

Interserver

me to i saw some of my point 21/100 in other server.. here i have 74/100 now

Sunday, September 25th 2011, 4:24pm

Problem in Game chat

thank you.. i got back to chat.. after onather taller

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 6:51pm

Problem in Game chat

Hi this is Loin king http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=LOIN KING i was in tallers it was last before fight out of 20/20 fights, i was finished 17th fight, my charecter got strucked i couldn't able to attack even though thre are few peoples on the same room.. later i restarted, but 20 fights were finished and when i came to city it showing all people in chat mane are invisible (similer like when i was in tallers) and am not able to see my chat my self after entering.. and am not able to ...

Monday, August 29th 2011, 7:02pm

about eldoril at fortress of captivity

hi admins, today (29th Aug 2011) around server time 17.28 to 17.35 there was a eldorill in the fortress of captivity and i saw fduch on it and he got attack with GunglXO Inspector (http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=110440555). i saw that and took opertunity and i started picking that eldoril. when my picking prosess was at 65%-70%. fduch finsied the fight and suddunly with in approxmetly 10seconds that eldoril is gone. i was still on it and it was prossesing. and no one else was th...

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 7:41pm

our clan lose valor and experiance

yes it is true .. plz try to resolve this

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 7:22pm

Please help solve these issues

I agree with -hero-.. i too facing the problem.. i almost stop going the tallers becasue of this fight not loading issue .. most of the time i get time out or opponent hits atleat 3 free hits before i load my fight. this is very back perticulerly we have blue armour set. and i feel when the pet casting magic am getting lag. some time is miss one hit also because of this. i wonder that some people hit me 6-7 hits in one stunn when pet keep on putting magic in stunn. please solve this issue. ty

Monday, January 17th 2011, 6:19pm

level up cerrador

please do the upgradation soon. as me and my friends awaiting for cerrador lvl up

Monday, November 29th 2010, 8:24pm

problem in updating the trade deal

am trying to update in forum but it says Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired. Please reload the window. i have reloaded game clint also but its not working from the below link am not able to up date http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…n-king-s-Trades i have sent full 30g + tax via post to lootp please close the deal

Monday, November 8th 2010, 4:13am

Selling of Unicorn Sword to Danda

i have recives full amount ty close the deal

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 4:15am

Selling of Unicorn Sword to Danda

hi am selling Unicorn Sword to Danda at 33g.. he is paying 16.50g now and balance 16.50g in 2 weeks time