You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 2:05pm

Author: FreeThunder

Xmas Fair closed? but still quests for snow flakes?

I can still take the quests. i missed the close date and can not use my snowflakes. Ask one or 2 guards mentor in game they told me to keep them. And also they told me there will be games or ather activities where we can spend our flakes. But now we see that games cannot played with snowflakes. Or there is noway to turn snowflakes in to fair coin. What we will do with our snowflakes?

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 5:20pm

Compass error

When i look a players nick i saw Labyrinth Island. And i wonder where it is. So i use compass to how to get there. İ choose the place and confirm. After a few minutes i want to reset my compass. Now i open the compass and click reset it look like reseted but when i close and reopen the compass it still shows the way to Labyrinth Islands. I cannot reset it please help me

Friday, March 11th 2011, 2:03pm

bug

and also there is no level writen in the little circle at the right upper corner where the exp, valour life mana shown

Friday, March 11th 2011, 1:54pm

bug

same here. orange first then black and cannot see any kind of effect (potions like life-giant-power, heal-poison scrolls and mob efects like toxic bite). i try both firefox ie browser and update all flash player shockwave plugins libs. same result. it is a game bug.

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 9:05am

Steal & Post

sorry wrong alert!

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 8:53am

Steal & Post

http://i1102.hizliresim.com/2011/2/8/1844.jpg whenever i saw her steals someones loot, the next thing she do is going to the post office. pls check this char. multi char big probably.