You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, April 15th 2011, 1:28pm

Author: MaminaMaza

Another for arena event :)

Are pets allowed? is hexing opponent allowed(i assume it isnt)?

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 9:27pm

About the arena event

I love the idea, the only thing that worries me is that a lot of time these events have bugs, and the event is set to start on friday after you all are done with the job and are off for the weekend. I would like to suggest, either start the event a bit earlier or someone that can fix the bugs stays at work just a bit longer on friday... what do you think?

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 10:07am

Question about Vapor quest

Is it a one time deal or a reecurring quest? If i for example take the bless on wednesday, does it mean i cant go to badlands on saturday for GBs? Or i can take it every 3 hours? I dont understand it Thank you for response

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 11:03am

About the comic competition

The images on facebook are just too small, i cant read for example zeons comic at all the first panel, also Vedbals comic is pretty undreadable too. I tried downloading the images to my computer and zooming in but the quality is too low so you still cant read it. My suggestion is either to post it in some normal web album like Google picasa, or to rar all the images together and put it on rapidshare so we can download it.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 9:36pm

Problem in Magmar Seer's shop

the 25 items reffer to your backpack space, not the items you buy. I hope my answer is understandable, if not contact me in game

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 12:28pm

facebook blessing.

Face of book curse ) 11:25 Solid ยป MaminaMaza : i dont crit anymore and i lost health

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 4:23pm

Pets isn't gaining EXP

Maybe pet cant be higher level than you?